0 entires... getting worse week by week... ;_;

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:48 PM

We could try endorsing submissions on the SotW posts, so while people are voting for their SotW, they will also see that submissions are still being accepted.

#17 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Oct 26 2006, 07:48 PM) View Post

We could try endorsing submissions on the SotW posts, so while people are voting for their SotW, they will also see that submissions are still being accepted.

Or we could buy some ad space on the sides of city buses! icon_heh.gif I wonder if that's within PureZC's budget...

#18 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Oct 26 2006, 07:01 PM) View Post

Or we could buy some ad space on the sides of city buses! icon_heh.gif I wonder if that's within PureZC's budget...

Heeheeheeheehee icon_lol.gif

No wait, I have a better idea! We rent a plane, and we make a huge banner on the tail of the plan, advertising SotW! Money-saving! icon_lol.gif

#19 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:55 PM

I wish I was as interested in ZC as I usually am... I'm not very interested right now (I can try and make a quest, but I rarely get anything done), so I'm currently hacking SMW again (it's fun hacking it). Though I have the same distraction problem. Go figure. Maybe I'll make a screenshot next week, maybe I won't. It depends on how B-O-R-E-D I am. On the note of getting people to send in screenshots, why not make a special banner/picture for people to put in their sigs that tell them to send in submissions for SotW? It could link to PMing you, Hero Link. Maybe there could be multiple ones, so people can use the one they like best. Personally, I'd like to see one with Tails on it. icon_lol.gif

#20 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE(Linkus Mastii @ Oct 26 2006, 07:15 AM) View Post

I have nothing this week. Next week, however, I will, because by then I'll have some city test screens done.

And maybe I'll finally stop with the test screens...
You know HL, perhaps you need to bring this back to Sunday. PrinceMSC always had it on a Sunday, and it looks like SotW has always had the best results on that day of the week. And it's on a weekend, so people would have the time to make some screens.

The reason it is on Thursday, is because that was the only day of the week where I could actually get on for an extended period of time. That is what worked out with my schedule in life. But also, Sharon Daniel has made a point here. Just because it is on Thursday right now, doesn't mean that they can't work on them during the weekend.

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Oct 26 2006, 06:38 PM) View Post

That shouldn't make much difference, Linkus. Entries are accepted at any time, not just the day before SotW. icon_confused.gif

I'm not gonna run it exactly as PrinceMSC or Gashin, because I am not either one of them, I am Hero Link.

QUOTE(Matthew @ Oct 26 2006, 07:55 PM) View Post

On the note of getting people to send in screenshots, why not make a special banner/picture for people to put in their sigs that tell them to send in submissions for SotW? It could link to PMing you, Hero Link.

This is a great idea.

#21 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:44 PM

I will definently start sending in Pokemon Black screenshots when I start working on it which will be quite soon, as I'm just trying to figure out how to set up ZC.

Don't expect screens for a bit from me but I will have them eventually.

#22 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:33 AM

(post deleted by me)

Edited by NoeL, 27 October 2006 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users