• Please log in to reply
522 replies to this topic

#46 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE(Molten Onyx @ Mar 27 2010, 08:15 PM) View Post

Haha, it's in the Headhunter Country. I think you get to it by going to the most right side of Zora Pass...then once you get to it, go the only way you can until you reach a bridge, go north until you can't go any further, go right, then continue on that path. icon_razz.gif
You mean Sloven Caverns? 'Cause I can't find said room...but I also am not sure how to open the shutter in the ex-boss room.

EDIT: Hey Freedom, I've imported your awesome mountains into the Adventure Tileset, but I can't find the right palette/cset. Which ones do they use?

The best way to get the palettes now is to take screen shots in each area while you play the game
go into zquest, and your Adventure Tileset, and go to Graphics>palettes and select a new one and name it Mtn Palettes, or something, and then grab from your screen shots.
I'm pretty sure that they are normally cset 3 since water is with them and my ripples were set to cset 3, but once you understand the palette order you will see them right off.
very easy to do.

#47 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

Thanks Freedom.

And could some one help me? Refer to my above posts on what.

#48 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

bomb the wall right next to the switch Onyx

#49 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

Okay, thanks.
However, might I suggest that you get some bombable wall tiles? Because this gets kind of difficult...trial and error isn't exactly my style. icon_razz.gif

#50 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

want me to just paint some orange arrows on the wall that say "place bomb here"?
LOL
Trial and error is Zelda ;O)

#51 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

Yeah a red cross where you have to bomb the wall ;o) isn't much of a puzzle uh
then you also can have an open door to start with .
I played once a quest with all cracked walls where you had to bomb , the questdesigner got comment about making it to easy ..it all has it's pro's and cons

#52 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:57 PM

Do you ever see a bombable wall in an official Zelda game without a crack? But whatever, we all have our preferences.

I'm having trouble getting into L2, but by looking at the door, I'm assuming I need to find a key...just not too sure where.

Playing this game requires me to think outside of the little box that my mind is currently trapped in. icon_razz.gif

#53 firque

firque

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

Hey, I found a bug. When i go down these stairs
IPB Image

I get stuck here
IPB Image

I just beat level 2. Can I skip this part now and keep playing?

#54 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

firque, I don't know where you are talking about.
after level 2 check out zora meadows

for some reason I can't see your pics

Onyx,
yea, the original zelda had unmarked bomb spots

Edited by Freedom, 28 March 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#55 firque

firque

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

Maybe my pics didn't show, so...

I went to Zora Meadows and into the place with the water and switches. After the third switch and hookshotting over the water there is a room with some stairs. When I go down these stairs I am trapped in a wall in some passageway.

Edit: they might be showing now. Sorry I'm a noob.

Edited by firque, 28 March 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#56 Silence429

Silence429

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

I got it now, thanks for the help guys. icon_smile.gif I feel kind of silly for missing that skull passage lol.

#57 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE(Freedom @ Mar 28 2010, 12:12 AM) View Post

Onyx,
yea, the original zelda had unmarked bomb spots

You're right, so did OoT, actually...but they were holes in the ground and you had the Stone of Agony to tell you were they were. Well, I suppose you win this argument. icon_razz.gif

#58 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

I found and fixed the bug Silence, it was due to you jumping over the floor trigger that is placed when you push that switch.
I turned off the feather in that level so no one else can jump in there anymore.
A new version has been uploaded with all know bugs fixed

#59 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

Thanks Freedom and Elise. I'll be heading there later. I'm so glad i didn't screw up and have to restart my game.

#60 firque

firque

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

I downloaded the new version (and I'm sure I did because the feather is disabled), and I still have the same problem. Since the stairs I go down are in the top center of the screen, that's where I get put into the wall where I'm stuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users