Photo

Alphadawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest: Flippers?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 patrickab7

patrickab7

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:54 PM

I've heard you can't get everything in U3Q unless you're playing an older version of ZC...I've found the "bonus dungeon" but can't seem to do much in it. I've been told the flippers and the master sword are in this quest but haven't found them...any help?

#2 Link1

Link1

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE(patrickab7 @ Nov 14 2007, 02:54 AM) View Post

I've heard you can't get everything in U3Q unless you're playing an older version of ZC...I've found the "bonus dungeon" but can't seem to do much in it. I've been told the flippers and the master sword are in this quest but haven't found them...any help?

For the flippers, super-bomb the statue two screens below the screen with the lake in the red area of the overworld and complete the mini-dungeon (you need all 8 triforce pieces).

After getting the flippers, go back to Level 2 and swim in the lake - keep swimming to the right and you'll side-warp to a secret area of the dungeon containing a 'Welcome' tree cave leading to a secret dungeon. At the 'Wazzup!' screen at the very top of the secret dungeons' map, walk through the RIGHT-hand wall to find the Master Sword.

Edited by Link1, 14 November 2007 - 12:06 PM.

#3 patrickab7

patrickab7

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

OK, it was the flippers dungeon that I found...but I wasn't able to do much in there. Just fought some Digdoggers and ended in a room with a fairy that didn't seem to want to heal me.

#4 Link1

Link1

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:37 PM

That's all there is in there - it's only three rooms big. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Link1, 14 November 2007 - 02:39 PM.

#5 patrickab7

patrickab7

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

So...um...what do I do in there? *sheepish grin* (send it via PM if you must)

#6 Link1

Link1

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

You should've got the flippers in that room with the fairy - if not, you'll have to play the quest in a different version of ZC or forget about getting both the flippers and the Master Sword.

#7 patrickab7

patrickab7

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:58 PM

OK, thanks...I had heard you needed an earlier version of ZC to do that stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users