Photo

Hyrule vs Terima (beta testers and bug report topic)

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 ziplobob2

ziplobob2

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:14 PM

I'll be waiting.

#122 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:18 PM

Ok guys stone tower is finshed but the beta has to be played by me so i can see that everything flows right so.

Mabey a beta tommoer but don't hope for it also new beta testers you will get this tommoere.

#123 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:22 PM

Man i'm late with this build scorry guys.

Well this has phatom tower and stone tower as well

So new beta and new testers please don't send this to other pepole

#124 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:14 AM

Ahhh, it's been a long time since I've beta tested this for you, and it looks like it's been a long time since anyone has.
I didn't get round to the last version sorry, I was a bit busy with my own game.

However. In the header for the quest, you spelt 'Termina' as 'Terima'
I know you're dyslexic, just a thought, if you sent me an unpassworded version I could go through and change all the spelling mistakes in your strings, then send it back to you?

I'm liking the new intro.

The button in the screen after where you get the sword doesn't go down after you press it to open the doors.
You start with 10 bombs and 2 superbombs, but you can't use them.
There is no arrow counter in the passive subscreen whilst inside the first dungeon.
The large map is not shown in the first dungeon on the active subscreen.
It is still impossible to get in and out of the staircase in the room where the quiver is without dying. Pleaaase put the blue warp return point on the right of the staircase.
You don't hold up the boomerang when you get it.

In the second room of the western palace, the undercombo that the block leaves when you push it is wrong.
In the room after the one where the big chest is, you've set the Boss Door at the south still, and you need to just put it to an open passageway because you can walk through it.
The enemy in the first room of the upper floor of the western palace, the snakey one, has a skull on it's head when you move to the left but not in the other directions.
Can't you make the fireballs come from the boss when you shoot it, rather than the middle of the room? It's not a very complicated script.
Also, when you shoot the boss the warp tiles appear on the floor, it all goes pink. You need to put layer 1 or 2 over it.

And there's loads of money to be got in the game, but no shops. What is the point eh?

#125 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:27 AM

yeah it has been a long time since the last beta

If you just tell me where the mistacks are i'll fix them
(i don't relly want to give out an un passworded version of HvT even to my testers)
if you cheack back that new intro has been in the quest since beta 4
Fixed problam with the items(bomb bug)
Subscreen bugs should be fixed (Subscreen)
Could i get a screen please (large map problams)
Moved (imposible area to get out (well i've done it before but i had 1/2 a heart left))
Wrong under combo (fixed)
Boomrang (fixed)
Boss door in western place (fixed) this bug was deu to the origanl way the DGN was set up
I think that is becasue it is a bombchu and it is charging at you (not a bug)
I'm trying to make HvT with no scripts so new users can see what 2.5 can do without scripts that and no one will help me learn Zasm (i don't want to learn Zscript) (not a bug)
As long as the quest is playable i'll come back and update all the floor bugs when i'm finshed
Well i have a lot of shop slots being used but i can't what ones are in use by the game

I think that covers it

Also i'm setting a dead line for crimas want more info pm me

#126 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:45 AM

(i don't relly want to give out an un passworded version of HvT even to my testers)
Fair enough, it was just a suggestion.

I'll sort out a screen in a bit, but I think you just have the wrong active subscreen set for that Dmap.

I know it's a bombchu, but it's graphics change, trust me. Go have a look at it, it's very strange.

I'm trying to make HvT with no scripts so new users can see what 2.5 can do without scripts that and no one will help me learn Zasm (i don't want to learn Zscript) (not a bug)
Why would you rather learn ASM than zscript?

As long as the quest is playable i'll come back and update all the floor bugs when i'm finshed
Well ok, but it shouldn't be that much effort to do icon_shrug.gif

#127 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE(Joe123 @ Nov 11 2007, 01:45 PM) View Post
Fair enough, it was just a suggestion.

I know but i relly don't want anyone to edit my quest one wee bit

I'll sort out a screen in a bit, but I think you just have the wrong active subscreen set for that Dmap.

Well could you tell me what Dmap it is (the name of the area)

I know it's a bombchu, but it's graphics change, trust me. Go have a look at it, it's very strange.

Yeah i'm going to change that soon

Why would you rather learn ASM than zscript?

Beacsue asm looks easyer and Zscrit looks like C++ and GML which i have problams learning

Well ok, but it shouldn't be that much effort to do icon_shrug.gif

Yeah but i would have to change 100s of layers find areas on my maps that are not being used it's look much work for somthing just to be hidden (and you should only see a flash of pink if you are on the right tile)

Also Testers Stone Tower wrong way up is very buggey and i will be getting yous a new beta soon (but i'll test and test to make shouer it is playable)

#128 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:54 PM

HvT testers scorry but HvT is on hold deu to a mentle block i can't come up with any ideas

So if you are still wanting to test a quest please test my LOB: Evil School

I'll say when this mentle block ends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users