Getting Close to the Finish Line

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Wow, this quest looks amazing, it can be the surprising quest of the year.

• Obderhode and WindRobe like this

#17 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

This is looking great! From what I see, it captures the GB feel perfectly while introducing some cool new features.

Hmm ... The effects on the songs is neat, but shouldn't they each have different melodies?

Edit: Listening again, they do play different melodies. Just not the ones I'd expect ...

#18 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

I have to agree with aevin on that subject of the songs effects really neat feature for a quest and i agree that each song should have its own tune not all thye same tunes for all of them but its obderhode choice and @obderhode hows ur final playthrough going just wondering?

#19 General_Milky

General_Milky

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Oh wow. I'm having major Isle of Rebirth deja vu. I'll be watching this closely and see if it could potentially dethrone my favorite quest.

• WindRobe likes this

#20 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Just had to make sure I wasn't crazy, but the songs do play different tunes (unless you mean the music note sprites in which they have a different color outline, but that is kinda hard to tell)! :)

As for the final playthrough, I'm not quite there yet. I am working on putting some finishing touches to some areas and incorporating my tester's feedback and then I'll start. 

@General_Milky, I hope I don't disappoint! I've put a lot of work into this quest and I hope the community enjoys it. :D

#21 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

My testers have gone through the game and I am working on my final playthrough - the game is getting close to being release ready! 

I am hoping to have it released sometime next week. :)

• General_Milky likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users