6 replies to this topic

#1 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

Original First Post of Topic

Uhrm...
I don't appear to be able to push the block, and the poof animation is appearing at about (16,48). It moves around a bit depending on where Link is, but it's not where the block is.
Is there anything that I'm meant to set up other than the tiles for the poof animation and the combo ID for the block?

#2 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:07 PM

The block needs to have an inherent push flag on it, it's how I set mine up. Also, I tested it in 726, it may be broken it later versions, I don't know.

Okay, I just tested it in 887, and yes, the poof is somehow broken there. I wish they'd stop changing what commands do partway through ON A WHIM. icon_neutral.gif Now this breaks everything.

#3 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:12 PM

Oh right.
Well I've had a quick look and I can't see anything obvious that should have changed between versions, and it's a little too complicated for me to want to look through thoroughly.

It might be a good idea to add in the post about the inherent flags though.

#4 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE(Joe123 @ Nov 30 2008, 06:12 PM) View Post

It might be a good idea to add in the post about the inherent flags though.

Done. ^_^ I added it not only to the post, but the script as well. That way, people could remember in case they lost their 'net connection...

#5 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

It's not drawtile that's changed, must be to do with how you're working out the co-ordinates for it that has. Are you going to update it or do you want me to put it up like that?

#6 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(Joe123 @ Dec 1 2008, 12:13 PM) View Post

It's not drawtile that's changed, must be to do with how you're working out the co-ordinates for it that has. Are you going to update it or do you want me to put it up like that?

Go ahead and put it up, because I know for a fact that it's not how I'm working out the coordinates. Otherwise, ONE of them would be appearing at the correct spot, since the ONLY time it gets changed is when you USE the Cane. At NO other time should it EVER be changed. PERIOD. :/

#7 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:12 PM

Nono, I'm not saying you're working them out wrong, I'm saying _L_ probably changed something which broke the way you were working them out before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users