)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

Winter Storm Pax ( :omg: )...

Winter Storm Pax ( :omg: )...

http://www.wundergro...t-news-20140210

This is the most sadistic winter I have ever, ever seen in my life. Throughout the whole of it, I have shoveled more snow and stacked more wood than in any other. This February is giving me one of the most drastic difficulty spikes I have ever experienced. I will have to go into Gung-Ho God Mode if this cheap and overpowered madness continues, because things are downright wicked right now.

Don't even get me started with the never-ending storms in Europe...

#92 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, the thing is, when it is very cold, it would seem like it would snow more, but it actually snows less. :XD:

And I hope everything goes well for you, Nolornbon! :)

#93 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Update from Pennsylvania. We're currently buried with at least 6 inches of snow. My car is almost completely buried and at this rate, I don't think I'm going ANYWHERE unless I have my father take me because of how much of a pain it would be to dig it out. I did shovel the sidewalk though today and oh god, was that painful.

#94 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

This morning's storm was like dropping solid slush onto us. It was the heaviest snow I've ever shoveled, and I did actually break a shovel eventually. There was water flowing around everywhere, and I don't think I'll have dry boots for work tomorrow.<br /><br />Oh, and it'll snow another half a foot or more in a few, in the pre-morning hours. Gonna have to wake up to shovel that before I leave.

#95 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

I don't understand, what is this winter you speak of?

#96 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm so tired of this damn snow. It's cold, annoying and urgggghhh. I'm quitting my job though, so I won't need to worry about it anymore.

#97 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

A very powerful band of Zamboey Winds will be blowing through my area tonight (20mph sustained winds with 50mph gusts would be a very good guess.) It is already starting to sound like a hurricane out there.

#98 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Words cannot describe how powerful the warm winds outside my house are. One gust had to have been at least 60-70mph.

#99 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

It seems winter has finally died down here in Texas. Considering how rarely it gets cold over here, I can safely say that people reacted quite...differently, let's just say.

#100 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

http://www.dailymail...ion-damage.html

The title of this topic has been justified once again. Scary ( :shiver: ) stuff this is.

The polar vortex will soon return to the United States and Canada... Again... Again...

Edited by Nolornbon, 24 February 2014 - 01:51 PM.

#101 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

Ferocious winds of unprecedented might are blowing outside my house right now. I didn't know that 100mph gusts were possible in Pennsylvania, but that is becoming a reality as powerful winds are becoming more and more common around here. Kansas isn't such an exotic place anymore.

#102 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

Went through a bad bad ice storm last night.. We still have power but anyone farther down the highway from where we live has no power due to trees being on the lines.

I know last night I was listening to explosions of transformers through half the night. And a tree close by our home has been destroyed. most of the tree is laying on the road.

I've been thinking just this last round of winter weather and then spring is up... I'm hoping what I'm thinking is true. 

#103 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

It's just been raining over here... non-stop.

We also literally saw double rainbows. Isn't that great?

#104 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

You know, it truly is beautiful how windy Pennsylvania is now. Truly is. :aggravated: :aggravated: :aggravated: :aggravated: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think changing Pennsylvania's name to New Kansas is not such a bad idea anymore, what with the jet stream sitting above it on a regular basis.

The boss of this winter, Winter Storm Vulcan, will give the northeast all manner of hell and bedlam (the forecast for its winds just keeps getting worse.) Outside my window, I can hear the Zamboey Winds ahead of the storm billowing. I can definitely see another Frankenstorm happening...

As an update, Boss Winter Storm Vulcan is raining at my house right now. Very soon, the mightiest winds of this winter will reach where I live. There is a song on YouTube that describes this storm very well:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bmq5jC4Ewg0

Edited by Nolornbon, 12 March 2014 - 11:16 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: winter, legendary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users