Public Beta (v0.5)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

We are nearing the end of the production so I need playtesting feedback on the bulk of the content in the quest. If you want to get the best of experience with the quest, wait for the final release instead!

If you want to take the time and help me play test this quest, then don't forget to actually post in as much detail as you can what your thoughts are on the experience. You'll find the download link for the demo in the project description of the quest. Note that your save file with the beta version of the quest might not be compatible with the final release.

The beta goes up to, but not including, the final floor. I'm still tweaking and bug testing that one, and the final boss is not created anyway. Good luck! And don't be afraid to share the full extent of your thoughts on the project. (As long as you don't direct insults to me as a person, but that should be obvious. :P)

Edited by Lunaria, 22 October 2015 - 12:37 PM.

• Mr.Butters likes this

#2 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

ok i will post as much detail as i can i need a minute to type.and im looking forward to:

Legend of Lana 2 - Revenge of the first one  

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:23 PM

This is Legend of Lana 2. Well, Legend of Lana Side Story to be more exact, but this is the 2nd Legend of Lana game.

I'm just going to give this a try. I hope to be helpful!

#4 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

well in a way its legend of lana 2.

#5 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:59 PM

How do you save? I'm standing on the tile pressing start, select, a, b, l, r, 1, 2, 3 and 4, and it won't let me save. I've died 3 times now and this is pissing me off.

#6 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:22 PM

just do the end game save thing that works for me

#7 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:23 PM

Standing on the tile and pressing start should do it. It's the center one, if that helps:

zelda126.png

#8 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:29 PM

wait never mind you can save at the place next to the fairy just hit start or select on the purple square thing in the middle.

oh didint know that someone else said it.

#9 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:03 PM

I did press start on the center thing. The purple square isn't lit up either :P

Also, just going to say that your game breaks "In The Lost Kingdom Of The Banana Blood God". Not sure why. :shrug:

#10 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:15 PM

oh boy....

#11 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:45 PM

Never mind, your quest breaks every single other quest :P It sets your sword to the level 1 sword in any quest until you quit ZC. Might want to fix that.

#12 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:59 PM

Never mind, your quest breaks every single other quest :P It sets your sword to the level 1 sword in any quest until you quit ZC. Might want to fix that.

I doubt it's a problem with the quest, considering that I'm pretty sure there's no way to effect any other quests (besides the quest with the script) in ZC through scripts.

#13 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:19 PM

It's probably a combination of some bug in ZC paired with the quest, as it only happens with this quest. I think it's either the map count or some global variables.

#14 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:29 PM

I'm fairly certain there is nothing in a quest that can overlap between quests... sans any bugs with ZC itself though. Anyway, I forgot to include the expanded music which is... actually not available in any area you can access in this build. I doubt that is the reason for your problems though Dimentio. Also, the purple thing isn't lit because you haven't accessed the quick teleporter later in the quest.

#15 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

yeah i dont think it lunaria's quest has anything to do with it since it didint break any of my quest's...weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users