• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

to be perfectly honest, I was hoping to have Eppy and Jubbz in the race, granted I never have met them, it would have been fun...and I don't mind having at least 6 people because that is the most amount of screens I can put in one video.

Ah, well if we do ever have a 6 player race, I could still be in for that, though since I'm the only Brit, timezones are gonna be a big problem.

Lol, I'm hoping you're not aiming for a combo race of EVERY randomizer version out there.  That would be one gigantic race.  At that point, it would be more just get all items without the map exploration (though I would play it that way anyway)

Oh god, nah I was just thinking of doing one final race of the Super Version, all the winners versus each other lol.

#17 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

Master Of Amy Rose Series

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

whatever works it can be done, just would like to know who'd want to be in it, and for this many people, just getting the items is the key, not exploring every room and what not

#18 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:36 PM

Is it too late for me to join? I don't like using mic, but I am a decent randomizer player! :D (I really hope I get the Infinite bomb bag to start, as it is really cool :D

#19 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

Mic is a requirement for the video making process, otherwise, I can't sync everyone's voice to each other's video.

#20 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

Sadly, I can't join. I'm still using a borrowed computer for online stuff, and I don't think installing the necessary stuff would go over well. On the bright side, I should be able to get my own computer soon with any luck, so I'm calling a spot for the next one!

#21 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:17 PM

I mean that I wish not to speak at all. Mainly because I have a ton of people who like to interrupt me, and I don't want them to get pissed for me putting them on the internet without their permission. I can be Mute, or, if possible, I can have a chat box above/below my screen with me commenting.

#22 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

unfortunately a voice is needed, like i said, for the video making process, I record everyone's voice  and my game video and sound and everyone records their video and voice...and when it comes to syncing the videos together, I use the sound of everyone's voice to match it.  If I just record everyone's voice and nobody recorded their voice, then the videos would be extremely difficult to create.

#23 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

Okay, but just as a note, I sound like one of those squeakers online (True reason why I do not wish to speak). Iwill speak, but only on a weekend where I am free.

#24 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:51 PM

I am loud, i guess people can hear me.

#25 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

whatever works it can be done, just would like to know who'd want to be in it, and for this many people, just getting the items is the key, not exploring every room and what not

In that case, count me in :P

And yeah, I think with this many people, exploring every room will take like forever lol.

#26 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

• Members

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

counting myself, only 4 is what I have, 2 more to go...as much as I want the 2 that I mentioned before, I don't know how possible it will be since they have stream schedules...

#27 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

And I'm not sure you want previous racers to join in.  maybe for a race at the end with the previous winners as suggested earlier

#28 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

• Members

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:01 PM

no, I don't want champions in the race, no offense...haha...and if I don't win one, then that winners race will have to happen without me....I want new people, thus the 2 I suggested, if possible.....

#29 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

no, I don't want champions in the race, no offense

Awwww, oh well, this will be fun to watch anyhow :P

#30 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

• Members

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

oh yeah, i forgot Eddy was a champion, the race between me and him, but that a 2P race instead of 4.  You may join Eddy, pix may join to since this is the Super version and not the regular....that whole champion thing would seem logical if the champion won the same version as everyone else.  Now it should make sense, with that so far thats 5, Me, ZeldaPlayer, Linkfan212, EddyTheOliveira, and pixcalibur...need one more if possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users