ZC

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Part 1 - Starting out on "Stranded," by Jamian.  Pretty good quest.  Beginning kind of feels like playing Link's Awakening.  Anyway, gonna be a rather long quest here.

• David likes this

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Cool to see you playing this quest :) Don't forget to update if you haven't already (an update with a few fixes was released some time ago).

#3 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Cool to see you playing this quest :) Don't forget to update if you haven't already (an update with a few fixes was released some time ago).

I think I used the most recent version.  I assume the changes to the conveyor belts in level 1 to be part of the most current version.

LP'ing Hyrule's Resurrection as well.  Haven't gotten around to Linked To The Past yet.

#4 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yes you have the most current version then :) Watching you LPing my quests is a lot of fun and I've watched all your videos of them. At times it also makes me spot flaws and it makes me go "oh, why did I do *this* when I could have done *that*?" but this is helping me improve. Keep it up :)

#5 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Part 2 - Into a short mini dungeon to get a bomb bag.  Kinda sucks that we have no candle, but not too big of a deal.

#6 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Part 3 - Taking out level 1.  Already a few hidden spots to figure out.  Luckily most of those rooms have some clues in them to hint what to do.

#7 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Part 4 - Going through level 2, which is already a rather large level.  If you paid for the info, the hints will guide you as to which way to go first.

#8 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Part 5 - Going into another sub-level.  The name of this cave hints at what you'll get.  Already lots of wizzrobes, but not too big of a problem.

#9 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Part 6 - Going through level 3, where we get one of my favorite items that can be placed in ZC quests.  It becomes rather handy later on not only for level progression.

#10 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Part 7 - Finally getting a sword upgrade, not that you could skip this anyway, as will be seen later on.

#11 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

Part 8 - Kind of odd for end game type music early on, but oh well.  Luckily for nerfed enemies.  Also big is the drops from batrobe keese, as this will be handy later on.

#12 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Part 9 - Into level 4, which has tons of things to do with money.  Should be able to max out your wallet by the end of the level with all the money drops given.  And you'll need the money to proceed onward.

#13 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Part 10 - Optional mini level, but you kinda want what's in this place for the next parts of the quest.

#14 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Part 11 - Level 5

#15 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Part 12 - Going further east to explore and find more goods.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users