3 replies to this topic

#1 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:09 PM

In 2.10, I want to know how to set this up:

----------^^^^^^^^^^

The - part of the floor is safe to walk on, the ^ symbol is the spikes that pop out from the safe spot. How do I do this?

#2 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

I'm pretty sure you can do this by combo cycling. There's a bit on that in idontknows tutorial here:

http://www.geocities...l?1048292445858

#3 Akkabus

Akkabus

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

combo cycling. the way i learned how to do it was by studying Radien's DoR spikes. you basically want to make a series of combos that loop together.

#4 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 November 2007 - 03:47 AM

To put it simply, have a safe floor (for example holed floor) as a walkable "None type combo which is a 8 tile animation and all tiles look the same (say, 10 speed). Then have a damage combo which has a 8 tile animation (say, 10 speed) and the animation is spikes coming up then coming down ground. Now, just set them to be each other's Next combo (in the combo editor, there is a "next" section and a tile that is blank by default). Be aware that 2.10 can't handle combo cycling on layers. Furthermore, any CSet you specify for the Next combo, will be stationary from then on.

You know, this is absolutely not hard. When I read the thread title, I thought you ask about DMap saving in inbuilt one timed events or link tile mods in a totally non-linear quest...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users