My batch of beautiful...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Octorockoncrack

Octorockoncrack

Crystal Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:05 AM

My batch of beautiful enemies wont appear right. I set him so he flies around like a keese, but shoots arrows. He is a 2x2 square enemy, but only the top right corner of him shows, and he doesnt move.

EXAMPLE (I know he's in the wrong Palette)
IPB Image

#2 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:12 AM

Custom Enemies isn't finished yet. Don't expect to make anything large in it.

#3 Octorockoncrack

Octorockoncrack

Crystal Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:32 AM

ok, he's small now ^_^

is it possible to make him fly around and shoot stuff at you as well? im trying to make it so he shoots arrows at you. icon_unsettled.gif

#4 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

certainly. Look under the weapons box. A whole list of weapons should drop down, like rocks, fireballs, arrows, swords, etc. Be aware though, that some enemies if given sword will shoot it in four cardinal directions, not just straight at you. (IE: Aquamentus) I don't know if they will do that with Arrows. They might not do anything with arrows, I dunno. But give it a try.

#5 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

I also think you need to have 'halt' set to something other than 0.

#6 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE(Old-skool @ Nov 15 2007, 02:46 PM) View Post

certainly. Look under the weapons box. A whole list of weapons should drop down, like rocks, fireballs, arrows, swords, etc. Be aware though, that some enemies if given sword will shoot it in four cardinal directions, not just straight at you. (IE: Aquamentus) I don't know if they will do that with Arrows. They might not do anything with arrows, I dunno. But give it a try.

You can do that with misc. data (or whatever its called). I've made Moblins that shoot arrows in 4 directions before. Just look at Stalfos 3's misc. data and try to see if you can find whatever makes him shoot in 4 directions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users