Favorite Water Temple

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

Although the boss is a bit of a bastard (Not as much as what most people think, though), I love the Majora's Mask water temple. If Wizzrobe was turned in to a decent boss fight then it'd be even better xD

Edited by franpa, 16 July 2014 - 12:00 AM.

#17 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

Jabujabu's Belly from Oracle of Ages all the way.

#18 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

Great Bay Temple. I think the design is brilliant, and the atmosphere is pretty swell. It's got an industrial feel to it, which is pretty cool. I'm honestly not sure why so many people hate it.

#19 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Great Bay Temple. I think the design is brilliant, and the atmosphere is pretty swell. It's got an industrial feel to it, which is pretty cool. I'm honestly not sure why so many people hate it.

Because it can, potentially, be confusing. I had trouble the first few times I attempted it but after a few years and some extra intelligence the dungeon has become pretty straight forward.

Edited by Nicholas Steel, 23 March 2024 - 10:36 AM.

#20 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Personally, I really liked Tower of the Gods. I guess it's not a dungeon per-se, but I feel it counts. I'm not a huge fan of OoT's Water Temple or the Swamp Palace from LTTP, and none of the Water temples from the Oracle/LN games really resonated with me.

#21 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Personally, I really liked Tower of the Gods. I guess it's not a dungeon per-se, but I feel it counts. I'm not a huge fan of OoT's Water Temple or the Swamp Palace from LTTP, and none of the Water temples from the Oracle/LN games really resonated with me.

It's definitely a dungeon. It has multiple rooms, dungeon items and a boss. That absolutely qualifies as a dungeon.

That said, I like the Tower of the Gods as well. It had a pretty mystical feel to it, though, waiting for the water to rise/fall on the first floor was a bit tedious...

#22 Yuuki

Yuuki

Recipient of Ways

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 04 March 2024 - 01:30 PM

Oot has a pretty good Dark Link fight.

#23 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 March 2024 - 05:55 PM

Oot has a pretty good Dark Link fight.

While I agree, I'm not sure that resurrecting a 10 year-old thread to share this sentiment is necessary. Staff appreciate your contributions to the forum, especially in an era where forums are increasingly unpopular. However, we encourage you to make new threads to spark discussions rather than frequently bumping those from many years ago.

• Taco Chopper and Eddy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users