Photo

What's your profession and how much do you earn?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

I need to get a job soon so I can pay for a car and gas and all that shit. But as of now I make nothing but all of my friends are starting to get jobs. I eventually want to go into something with Art or Languages because I am learning to speak three different ones. 

#77 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:21 AM

President of a big multi-million dollar company, $200k/yr

Yeah, I wish. In all seriousness, I did go up to $9.00/hr if I didn't say it before as a cart pusher. Most employers around where I live start at $9.00/hr now because let's face it; unless you're in high school just getting a job to make a little money on the side, minimum wage isn't even CLOSE to enough to survive on. At least with what I make now, I could get an efficiency apartment and make it. However, they are basically just one room with a private bathroom, so they're pretty small. Still, living on my own, that wouldn't be a problem. However, I can say I am NOT going to be able to manage it from a mental standpoint.

Yeah, to think I went from a measly $7.25/hr and only bringing home about $120-$140 a week to now making $9.00/hr and around $230 a week. Only difference now is that I'm strongly considering looking for another kind of employment. We'll see.

• Jared likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users