The Legend of Zelda: The Sword of Fate

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

Okay, So I had this idea for a quest. I'm using DoR mixed with Minish Set modified to do this. If done right, it looks pretty good. However, my only screen shot as of now isn't that great...
IPB Image
The house tiles don't exactly match Link. So I plan to rip MC house tiles and recolor to my liking. :3 I'm using a recolored version of MC Link. Still working on most of it. This is the thread where I will post my updates. I don't have my own quest forum, so I'll probably list small updates so I don't loose sight of the thread. icon_xd.gif

The title makes it sound like any ordinary quest, but I guarantee you'll want to play this. Also I wanted to avoid it, Link will talk occasionally. I usually don't like it when he does, but it can't be help. icon_shrug.gif With the way my story is, there's no way I can do it without him uttering a word here and there. Also, please don't steal my Link. It's not very diffrent from the MC link, but it's mine! >:O lol. When It's done, I might submit it to the database. That is...if anyone even wants it...icon_razz.gif
Anywho...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Progress:
1% icon_xd.gif

Most Recent Achievement:
-Finished Link's house. However, I'm having trouble getting the text to appear when he gets it. If you know, please let me know how.
-Finished ripping MIDIs. Tried to use mostly non-Zelda ones, but kept a few traditional ones. Most MIDIs are from Tales of Symphonia.

Finished areas:
Link's House

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys look forward to it, 'cause I'm putting the Shards of Hyrule on hold just so I can do this one! icon_wink.gif

Let me know what you think as I update, please! icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Link R us, 11 January 2009 - 07:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users