Changing ground color!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron1046

Aaron1046

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:22 PM

Ok, heres whats up! my ground is 2 bright! so i want to make it a darker green! but i dont go to each tile and change them, is there a faster way???

Edited by Aaron1046, 12 August 2007 - 07:24 PM.

#2 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:25 PM

You have to change the palette. Go to the DMap Properties box and select which palette you want to use (I can't remember what tab it is under, but it's there, trust me). REMEMBER THE NUMBER NEXT TO THE PALETTE YOU SELECTED. Then, exit out of DMap properties and press F4. Type the number in there, and you're golden!

#3 Aaron1046

Aaron1046

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:26 PM

Me being dumb dont get what you said at all lol sorry
maby some one could explain it better? OR use pics??
:O

#4 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

Go to Quest -> Dmaps -> the DMap you are one -> Appearance. Now change the palette there to something darker. Then remember the palette number you chose and when you are back to the main screen press F4 and select the number you chose.

#5 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

So far, everyone has been referring to changing all of the colors by just changing the visual setting. (Similar to a setting or theme to a story.) If you want to change one or more individual colors, then you can make a backup of your palette, and change them one at a time.

People have changed them one at a time to actually create all these different palettes. Why not experiment for yourself in a copy of your own quest? (I say copy so that you don't ruin anything real.)

#6 Professor Bedwetter

Professor Bedwetter

Strangers when we meet

• Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:30 PM

Shadowtigers right dont do expiremantal things in your mian quest. make a new quest called test, and thest random things icon_naughty.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users