Hosted Forum Slot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#16 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:13 PM

That is why I am trying to stay away from Castles. icon_razz.gif Palaces are completely diffrent. icon_razz.gif

#17 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:29 PM

Forum Name- Jake and Hergiswi's Quest Forums
Forum Description- A forum about mine and Hergiswi's quests
Current Quests- BS2nd
Why I deserve it- Cause me and Hergiswi's cool
icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

#18 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:44 PM

Jake, not that I have anything against you, but maybe next time you should check before offering to host a forum with me?

Anyway, in case that one doesn't work:

- Hergiswi's Paradise (Yes, it's lame)
- Find out what gameboy-styled mess Hergiswi's gotten himself into
- Hero of Hyrule; [Unnamed LA Quest]
- I am one of the few people working on gameboy quests, so I think it'd be interesting for a GB-styled forum.

Yeah, I know, it's lame. But so are local commercials. And Oprah.

#19 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:58 PM

So..who gets it? icon_razz.gif Alot of people now what the forum..

#20 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:59 PM

Patience. This isn't decided instantly. The topic's only been up for an hour and a half too. There's probably people who haven't seen it yet.

#21 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 10:02 PM

Oh okay. I'm just excited.. icon_bounce.gif icon_razz.gif It seem like it's been there for a long time. icon_razz.gif

#22 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 10:07 PM

DragonBoy, you need to settle down some. Yes, it is a bit exciting, but please control yourself. I'm sure it will be at least a day, if not a few before things are decided on.

#23 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 01 February 2005 - 10:49 PM

I hope im not to late! icon_confused.gif
Spiros and Jakes forum
Jake and Spiros quest forum.
Because me and Jake are best buds who are working on some cool quests. icon_smile.gif
(Please icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif)

#24 Drake

Drake

Initiate

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:23 PM

I can't see any harm in applying...

Drake's Quest Spot

I haven't thought of a description
The forum would be about my quests. Especially my main project, Dimensions which has yet to be truly announced.
I'm not really sure if I do deserve the forum, but I think my quest does have some awesome, unique ideas...

Also, I'd be willing to share it with anyone else who is interested.

Edited by Drake, 01 February 2005 - 11:23 PM.

#25 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:25 PM

Y'know, while joint applications are allowed, they really aren't 100% necessary, so you don't need to break your backs trying to figure out who is going to share with who. The person who is given the forum will also have the ability to share it with whomever he/she likes.

Also, I'm not sure the staff have ever said that join applications are more likely to get accepted...

Please don't rush the staff to make a decision; I know of at least one person whom I'm sure will want to apply, and he would be very disappointed if it were decided in less than a day, giving him no chance to post. icon_razz.gif

#26 linkdude81

linkdude81

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:02 AM

Name: linkdude81's Quest Workshop
Description: The home of all of linkdude81's Zquest projects.
Quests: My current quest,The Doomed Realm, and possibly another from the depths of my hard drives
Deserved Because: It will get me more motivated and I will do my best to make the most of it. And because the smilies command you. icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif

Also, I'd be willing to share with Drake if it is okay with him (of course compromising the name and description).

#27 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:05 AM

Here is my info:

-Shoelace's Magnificent Forum

-Here is where you can find all of the magnificent quests by Shoelace. Latest details, screenshots, progress, etc., on his games are all here!

-As of right now I have three quests in the making. The first to be released is The Hero of Dreams. Then after that "The Dark Shadow" and "The Quest for Toilet Paper", but they will be released in the summer.

- I have been here for a while and I think that I would make good use for the forum. I will update it regularly and have a lot of information for my quests.
-icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_puppyeyes.gif

Also, I wouldn't mind sharing a forum. But I can tell you that I am very interested in having a hosted forum.

#28 Dr. Mutagen

Dr. Mutagen

Even in the future, nothing works!

• Members

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:56 AM

I figure since I'm more active here than anywhere else, it wouldn't hurt to throw my hat into the ring. Ahem...:

Forum name: Dr. M's Quest Lab

Description: Come here to check out updates on my quests, including The Mutagen Chronicles series, as well as some of my side projects.
Currently in development: TMC chapter 1: Destiny Unveiled

Either that, or I can share with someone else. I won't bite.....maybe. (Seriously though, I'm a nice guy. I've been here for about as long as I can remember, and I'm every bit as capable of upholding peace in my forum as the next guy. Plus, my other quest forum is getting kinda dull with all the inactivity over at ZCN. I can probably generate some more traffic over here.)

Edited by Dr. Mutagen, 02 February 2005 - 02:02 AM.

#29 Dart Zaidyer

Dart Zaidyer

Mystic Beard of Truth

• Members

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:43 PM

Wow. With a single announcement, quest makers I've never heard about before have come out of the woodwork with their sights set on a personal sub-forum!

Good luck.

And on that note, I might as well put in my application! =P

The Silver Arrow
News, information and resources related to the various projects of Dart Zaidyer.
Current Quests: Link on Monstra Island
Why? Well, I work with Orion on the LttP graphics pack. I mainly do loose graphics and ZC beta testing, but occasionally I get the itch to build a quest. In addition to Monstra Island I have at least one other quest I'm determined to realize, and about 12 or so other ideas I've tried for quests just to poke some fun.

If it comes down to sharing, I wouldn't mind at all, as long as it's with a competent quest maker having a known backlog of decent work.

And no, I won't beg with the sad puppy eyes.

Edited by Dart Zaidyer, 02 February 2005 - 03:46 PM.

#30 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(Jake @ Feb 1 2005, 06:29 PM)
Forum Name- Jake and Hergiswi's Quest Forums
Forum Description- A forum about mine and Hergiswi's quests
Current Quests- BS2nd
Why I deserve it- Cause me and Hergiswi's cool
icon_twisted.gif  icon_twisted.gif  icon_twisted.gif  icon_twisted.gif  icon_twisted.gif  icon_twisted.gif  icon_twisted.gif

Forget it. Hergiswi refused I didn't know what I was thinking. I was on something.(Just kidding)
I only said that cause I thought Spiro wouldn't have the internet much longer.

Okay change that instead of Hergiswi I want to say the samething just with Spiro's name instead of Hergiswi's.

Forum Name- Jake and Spiro's Quest Forums
Forum Description- A forum about mine and Spiro's quests
Current Quests- BS2nd
Why I deserve it- Cause me and Spiro's cool

Spiro's cooler than Hergiswi anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users