2 replies to this topic

#1 Jambu

Jambu

Junior

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him, They / Them

Posted 29 March 2024 - 10:15 PM

GodBiyJ.png

Im trying to get my trigger puzzle to work. You have to shoot a arrow through the torch to light all of em. But it triggers secrets for each one which I don't want. I only want secrets to trigger when I trigger all 3 of em.

#2 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 30 March 2024 - 05:27 AM

GodBiyJ.png

Im trying to get my trigger puzzle to work. You have to shoot a arrow through the torch to light all of em. But it triggers secrets for each one which I don't want. I only want secrets to trigger when I trigger all 3 of em.

Check the included "255example.qst", it's first room has a light all the torches puzzle. It involves use of the "Trigger Groups" feature, which causes a trigger to happen based on counting a particular combo on screen (so, "trigger secrets when there are 0 unlit torches on screen" is the effective setup)

• Jambu likes this

#3 Jambu

Jambu

Junior

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him, They / Them

Posted 30 March 2024 - 08:35 AM

Check the included "255example.qst", it's first room has a light all the torches puzzle. It involves use of the "Trigger Groups" feature, which causes a trigger to happen based on counting a particular combo on screen (so, "trigger secrets when there are 0 unlit torches on screen" is the effective setup)

Thank You again emily!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users