• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:49 AM

I'm just working on my early demo of Ganon's Tower and Ganon does not want to appear. Why?

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:51 AM

He should appear. Just set the room type to "Ganon". It should display a cutscene upon entering the room where Link holds up the triforce, Ganon appears, and then turns invisible. Then you fight him.

#3 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

Well I did that and he doesn't appear. I have a defeat enemies triggers secret in the Ganon Room. Should I get rid of it? I know could I make a Custom Boss to Temporarily replace the Actual Ganon while I try to figure out the problem? I'm making this on 2.10 by the way and I'm just an Amateur.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 06 January 2008 - 04:11 PM.

#4 Link1

Link1

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

You have to have at least one other enemy, otherwise the secret won't be revealed (Ganon's not defined as an "enemy").

Edited by Link1, 06 January 2008 - 04:25 PM.

#5 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE(Link1 @ Jan 6 2008, 01:24 PM) View Post

You have to have at least one other enemy, otherwise the secret won't be revealed (Ganon's not defined as an "enemy").

No you don't. Just set the enemies-secret screen flag. When you pick up the triforce of power that Ganon drops, the secrets activate.

#6 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:11 PM

Ganon finally appeared for me. I made a secret to block the bridge to Zelda's Island and once I picked up the Triforce of Power the secret activated and the obstacle blocking the bridge disappeared. I figured it out a little bit before I even read the new posts. My outside demo is now complete. Now to start on the inside of Ganon's Tower and making 8 bosses and a place for the Master Sword rather than putting it on the Bridge to Ganon. I guess I don't need the Gold Arrow (Light Arrow) on top of the tower's turret either. Should I take out the Water of Life ponds (fairy flags) and should I make the Turret the Level 9 Room or should I do that on the bridge to Ganon?

Edited by Blackdrake1, 06 January 2008 - 06:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users