Photo

Screenshot of the Week 78

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Who gets your vote? (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Who gets your vote?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 03 February 2005 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE(Hero Link @ Feb 3 2005, 02:12 AM)
Snort- Good shot. Love the lava. It looks so toasty hot. Let's jump in. ^_^ Great work.

Hero Link, I know what you mean. I am proud of those lava tiles. ^_^

#17 Dorian

Dorian

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 02:29 AM

that's right that mine is dark :\
but il's my first screenshot and I'll make a better screenshot the next time icon_biggrin.gif

#18 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 03:39 AM

The contest this week is between ML3K and Snort... but...Masterlink, you used my trees without asking. icon_neutral.gif I posted a sample screenshot here, but I wasn't releasing them yet. If I were releasing them, I would make you rip them from a ZQuest map screen.

I probably would have let you use them right away if you'd asked -- they're going in the tileset eventually, after all -- but it's nice to be able to use my own tiles once in a SOTW or something before I release them.

I'm not angry... you've shared tiles with me before, and you knew I was planning on releasing eventually, anyway. You can go ahead and use those trees. But I'm afraid I'm going to vote for Snort, since it's such a close call. :\

P.S. - I'm a forgetful person, so I wanted to ask whether I sent them to you at some time, and forgot about it... is that the case? I certainly hope I didn't forget. -_-; I don't seem to remember ever hearing that you were using them.

#19 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 06:18 PM

I got a vote! Yay!

Thank you Hero Link.

#20 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 06:46 PM

if i could've, i would've voted for Snort's and masterlink's, but masterlink won my vote with all the baddies icon_wink.gif

#21 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 07:14 PM

Snort is the winner. Congratulations Snort on your very first win!

Some of you might be wondering why it took me so long to declare the winner. I had to work this morning into the noon hours. I will have to do the same tomorrow too. So, SotW 79 will not be up until around this time. So you have until then to get your screenshot to me.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#22 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 07:28 PM

oh crap! I need to get working on my submission!

and congrats Snort. it's hard to believe that this is your first win... it seems like you've won before... oh well, congradulations all the same

#23 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:42 PM

I trying for my first time too. I just hope there's an easy competion..( crosses fingers and hopes Gashin, BH4, PrinceMSC don;t try) icon_razz.gif

#24 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:52 PM

I made a deal that I wouldn't enter unless I gave you guys a two week warning. So you don't have to worry about me entering this one. However, after SotM 20 its possible in the following SotWs to come I will enter one. Most likely SotW 82 or 83.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#25 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:58 PM

.. icon_whistle.gif that was a close one. icon_razz.gif I hope to see you enter though, your art and work is the best I've seen. icon_wow.gif Keep up the great work PrinceMSC. icon_biggrin.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users