Dethl a super mod!? icon_eek.gif
*Gets shot, then banned. Then shot again for good measure*

Congrats you guys. icon_wink.gif

#32 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:36 AM

Quoting a lot. Thanks for all of the congrats and stuff, but I think I'll breake the limit on quotes if I reply specifically to every single person.

QUOTE(Schwa @ Aug 15 2007, 12:14 AM) View Post

Dethl... I've only seen his posts a few times, but he seems to be pretty on top of things too. Definitely no net-n00b. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side; he seems like a powerful friend and a dangerous enemy. icon_smile.gif

One moment, I may be playing horrible air guitar, the next, I will be all "No, Mr. Schwa, I expect you to die."

QUOTE(Koopa @ Aug 15 2007, 04:48 AM) View Post

I think this means you can now post in the debate forum too, so what are you waiting for ? icon_smile.gif

I've been able to post in it since it was a hidden little shack. I'm just too lazy to reply. Though I think I have once.... Wait, I have to mod it now. Maaaaaan.

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Aug 15 2007, 10:03 AM) View Post

Relic is a good enforcer, and Dethl is always on top of the rules, so, I guess they're right for the job. icon_wink.gif

I guess this means a new moderator might have to be named for the General Forums. I would vouch for somebody, but that would seem one-sided.

Actually the only thing on top of the rules right now is a ad for wholesale massage chairs. As for the new mods thing, you forgot that we need a new ZC mod as well as the General mod. It also means that there will probably be another announcement soon, and I don't feel like hogging the glory.

QUOTE(Majora @ Aug 15 2007, 11:08 AM) View Post

CONGRATS DETHL AND RELIC. NOW DETHL CAN HELP ME OUT WHEN I REQUEST THAT A TOPIC BE MOVED BETWEEN FORUMS. icon_deformed.gif (in chat)

Damn you and your interupting my House. >:| (not serious for those who apparantly don't get my jokes.)

QUOTE(Mr. Pimpy @ Aug 17 2007, 01:06 AM) View Post

Dethl a super mod!? icon_eek.gif
*Gets shot, then banned. Then shot again for good measure*
Congrats you guys. icon_wink.gif

My mom is a vet, you do know that. HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR SHOTS LATELY?

Okay then, I'm bored. Time to go- woah it's one thirty I should go to sleep.

#33 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

Man am I behind... Anyways, congrats. Now Super Mods outnumber Mods by two... The clans grow... icon_razz.gif

#34 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

Congrats on your promotion guys. icon_wink.gif I wish I was a moderator... icon_frown.gif

#35 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:58 AM

I just arrived from my last vacation and what did I see?

Surprises.

I thought that Relic were already a super mod. Congrats for being one now.
Dethl as super mod? OK. Congrats.

Now site stuff needs to appoint new simple mods. Congrats in advance.

#36 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE(Dethl @ Aug 17 2007, 03:36 AM) View Post

Actually the only thing on top of the rules right now is a ad for wholesale massage chairs. As for the new mods thing, you forgot that we need a new ZC mod as well as the General mod. It also means that there will probably be another announcement soon, and I don't feel like hogging the glory.

Well, I thought (incorrectly) that we might've had enough, what with Koopa and all the ZC Devs, but then I realized, that the devs aren't really mods, and they only come in to post new stuff.

Anyways, so... yes. We need two new mods.

Again, I'd vouch for somebody, but I don't want to seem one-sided.

I have ideas for who would be worthy to fill the spots, but I won't post them here. If any staff is interested, they can ask me via PM. And no, it's not me. I know that (currently) I am not worthy of the position.

#37 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

FYI, it's been a long-standing "tradition" (For all that reality seems to dictate.) that those who ask for it, usually get turned down. The staff know who is a good candidate and who isn't, rest assured. They're not oblivious..

It's just that the site isn't in an uproar, and doesn't really need extra staff. We can't just keep bringing in people all the time, and the only real reason to bring in extra staff right now is to train new people in case the old/current staff vanish for some reason. Think about it; Dethl and Relic are still staffing. Nobody left. In fact, there's even less of a reason for new staff now that both people can moderate BOTH sections!

#38 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

Point taken.

And I never said you were oblivious.

EDIT: "You" as a general term to all the staff.

Edited by The Satellite, 19 August 2007 - 06:53 PM.

#39 NekoArc

NekoArc

trans catgirl extrodinaire

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:42 PM

Congradulations to the both of yas!

#40 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:04 PM

The staff have decided that Dethl has been doing such an incredibly marvelous job, (Seriously, guys, you have no idea how awesome he truly is.) we've decided to give him the opportunity to become a Staff In Training. I have no idea what that means, ( icon_deformed.gif icon_razz.gif ) but he's now an Administrator.

Give him fish.

#41 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

FISH GIVE!

Congratulations. icon_biggrin.gif

#42 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

Wow! icon_wow.gif Congrats on your promotion to Administrator, Dethl. icon_clap.gif It sure didn't take you to get that promotion from Super Moderator to Administrator. icon_thumbsup.gif

#43 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

He was that good. Seriously.

Kinda gives you guys something to think about. icon_blah.gif Heheh, kiddin' But yeah, it's sort of hard to be everywhere at once, noticing everything that goes on, drawing exactly the right conclusions, and doing Everything exactly RIGHT. Hard, yes. Doable apparently, though.

#44 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

Fish Goats Giving! Congrats Dethl!

#45 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:30 PM

Congrats on being an Admin, Dethl!

You have truly deserve that title!

Edited by Bowser Blanchette, 31 August 2007 - 08:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users