• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Littlelink91

Littlelink91

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:04 PM

ATTENTION NINTENDO FANS! Lol...

There is another Nintendo Power like magazine that was started by fans or some people(s) a month after Nintendo Power discontinued. This magazine is called the Nintendo Force magazine. It seems to be pretty legit (see below for next months issue). I'm getting my first issue from them starting next month, and I recommend some of you look into this magazine too, because it sticks to Nintendo Powers theme, and also they seem to be doing fairly well so far (Having over 20 issues printed from 2013ish to now)

They print issues bi-monthly...hopefully that makes sense to you guys. It basically means they print a new one every 2 months after an issue is printed. 

NF-Magazine-Issue-21-Front-Cover-791x102

This is their cover art for their next issue. You have 5 days left to get signed up to their Patreon if you wanna get this issue (May/June) the beginning of the month its released, otherwise, you will more than likely be able to purchase the issue on their mainish website. Subscribing to their patreon lands you a double-sided poster. I think if you sign up for them on Patreon, every future issue you get comes with a double sided poster. If you don't subscribe and just buy from their website...well...that I'm unsure if you will receive the poster, but why wouldn't you be able to, ya know??

Alright. Well...to make this as clear as possible, I'm only informing you guys cause I figure this (PureZC.com) is a pretty hardcore Nintendo based website. lol That's mean't to be a compliment btw... So if you see yourself as a pretty die hard Nintendo fan, then I think that recommending this magazine to you is probably just what you need. Especially before E3 swings to.

Edited by Littlelink91, 25 April 2016 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users