• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 07 January 2024 - 05:09 PM

Hi,

I was planning on LPing The Journey of Link by Ventus soon but I have run into a bit of a pickle.  I can get all the way to the Ghost Town where the Catacombs are but I can't push the Tombstone to enter it.

(Mind you I did not find a Power Bracelet going through the overworld or other dungeons before it)  Does anyone have an answer to this?  

#2 Yuuki

Yuuki

Recipient of Ways

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 06 March 2024 - 04:48 AM

I tried to play through this to help you but got eaten by a Like Like that never released me.

• TK8305 likes this

#3 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 06 March 2024 - 06:47 PM

I tried to play through this to help you but got eaten by a Like Like that never released me.

Well guess will have to wait and see if Ventus ever comes back to say anything.  I saw MeleeWizard completed it on his channel (He got past the Tombstone) so I figure I missed the bracelet somewhere, someplace unless it's a glitch in later ZC versions playing this.  x.x;

#4 Yuuki

Yuuki

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 07 March 2024 - 12:23 AM

I just watched Part 3 of MeleeWizard's playthrough, and I don't think you missed the power bracelet.  He pushed the tombstone really easily without it, so it does smell like a bug to me.

#5 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 16 March 2024 - 09:40 PM

Oh well....until Ventus returns to update the quest and fix that tombstone glitch I won't be able to LP his game.  x.x;

#6 Yuuki

Yuuki

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 17 March 2024 - 07:08 PM

According to the quest database it was designed for ZC version 2.50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users