Help With Link's Giant Adventure

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

Not a problem with the wistle. I get the idea I am running around liken an idiot without finding the place for the bracelet. Where do I go from start.

#17 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

I do remember it was on the top along that long walkway more to the center, you can see where you have to bomb. Just don't remember where I got on the walkway at. I think right side side.

#18 wsuraider88

wsuraider88

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

I tried to bomb every wall that I could, and I STILL can't find the whistle! Where do I go?

And I found a room with a Digdogger (spelling might be off) with stairs, and I can't get in!

#19 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

My above answer to you was regarding the bracelet, the whistle I don't remember

#20 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

'I tried to bomb every wall that I could, and I STILL can't find the whistle! Where do I go?'

You're probably missing the most obvious spot. Get the lens and (i'm not entirely sure but), then go north of the entrance and then go down the stairs. Make sure you have super bombs and use them on the east and west walls underground.

#21 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

In order to get the bracelet you need the hookshot from level 6. You find a path near the northeastern part of the map that lets you walk on the cliff. Take the path and go left using the hookshot to get across. Keep going left until you see a place to bomb. Bomb inside and the bracelet is there for $100.00

ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 13 August 2007 - 10:06 PM.

#22 wsuraider88

wsuraider88

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE(SoStaci @ Aug 13 2007, 02:38 PM) View Post

'I tried to bomb every wall that I could, and I STILL can't find the whistle! Where do I go?'

You're probably missing the most obvious spot. Get the lens and (i'm not entirely sure but), then go north of the entrance and then go down the stairs. Make sure you have super bombs and use them on the east and west walls underground.

I actually found out where to go earlier today before I left. Thanks though.

EDIT: New Problem.

After you escape the West Tunnels, there are two rocks. How do I get out of there?

Edited by wsuraider88, 13 August 2007 - 07:32 PM.

#23 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

That's where I had a problem. It's supposed to take you to the West Giant's House and the Master sword but I never got it. Never found another way around so I finished the game without the Master Sword. At least it's not a bug that makes the rest of the game unplayable because that's definitely not the case.

ms_zelda_lady

#24 wsuraider88

wsuraider88

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

I have finished the quest, and when I got the cheat code, I went to the Western Giant's house to get the Master Sword. I can say that I have enjoyed this quest!

#25 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:53 PM

I got the Master Sword okay but,,, I beat LV8, and went in and there is no triforce piece in there. Am I missing something here????

I am enjpying Tom's Quest as I usually do. They're GREAT

Edited by Blues Singer, 14 August 2007 - 06:54 PM.

#26 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

Hmm....I think I got a triforce from Level 8.

#27 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

Well if yah did it was the last one. HAHAHA cause it wasn't there when I got there. Had to use the Zhelp/

#28 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:48 PM

I completed the quest with no cheats and with the master sword.
7:54 and 5 continues.

It appears that after level 8, that stupid whistle that normally ends you up in a tree apparently also ends you up on a cliff inside the northwest area. Once you get the master sword, there's no way out, just QUIT n SAVE to warp back to the overworld start.

Hey look! Free red candle right next to the starting point... I don't think that's supposed to be there.

The three shops just outside Gannon's pyramid don't seem to work very well. You're offered goods OUTSIDE the shop which of course restricts movement to the bottom half of the screen. And if you're entering that square from the north.... YOU'RE STUCK!

Wow, only 180 for the mirror shield? What a bargain!
600 for the fire boomerang? Pretty steep, but I understand why it needs to be that high. The mirror shield needs to be just as high, like maybe 810 ruppes.

This quest seems to be a bit on the easy side (nothing wrong with that), but it also seems to be on a long side (long is good... we like long!). And it is also on the... um.... um.... oh forget it... you make up your own "big" jokes. I am not going there. heh heh. icon_wink.gif

#29 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(wsuraider88 @ Aug 14 2007, 01:33 PM) View Post

I have finished the quest, and when I got the cheat code, I went to the Western Giant's house to get the Master Sword. I can say that I have enjoyed this quest!

wsuraider88, could you pls pm me the cheat code so I can get the master sword? Thx

#30 Count Boxula

Count Boxula

• Members

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:14 PM

Could you post it so others (like me) can get it too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users