Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

So, um, uhhhhhhhhh....

Hello there?

Anyways, new forum game.

I call it "Guess, that, ART!"

Basically, somebody posts a piece of art. Then people try to guess that the meaning of it is, rate it, and state what they feel the overall feel, or mood, of the art is.

The art must be made by you. No stealing other's art. Below is the format for posting a picture. Below that is the format for guessing. No posting pictures until the last picture has been solved and confirmed by the creator. If the creator does not respond, then usually you are either wrong, or the Creator has forgotten. However, the creator must post atleast once a week. If a week has gone by and the creator has not posted anything, you can post a new painting, and then we move onto that painting, no posting about previous paintings, only the one we are currently on.

Picture Submitting Format (Don't copy this line!)

Picture Name: Optional name of your art. If the name would otherwise be obvious, just say (spoiler) in the place of the name.
Hint (Optional): A hint for the people to guess. You have the option to post the hint in a separate post after your initial one, so as to give people a hint if they are stuck.
Picture: Put the picture you are submitting here.

Picture Guessing Format (Don't copy this line!)

Forum Name of Creator: Obvious.
Mood:  What do you feel when you view this picture? Happy? Sad? Depressed? Excited? Sleepy?
Guess: What do you think the picture is? Remember, some pictures are incredibly complicated!
Rating: How would you rate this picture?

And now, let me start this:

Picture Name: Creative Chaos
Picture:  2el8d5g.png

#2 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:15 AM

Forum Name of Creator: Arceus (I'm guessing you mean the creator of the picture
Mood: For some reason, I feel somehow angry when I see that. Like, so angry I could scribble all over a piece of paper.
Guess: It looks abstract to me. But I'm not good at visual art.
Rating: Agin, I'm not good at visual art (creating or criticising), so I can't really rate it. I'll go with an 8/10, 'cos I like it, but don't take that as a professional rating or whatever.

• Deedee likes this

#3 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

foghorns-1929.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users