Agn users please read

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:41 AM

So you know Shadowblazer's account apparently got hacked and somebody made a duplicate of agn. Inside sources are saying it's glenn but still. I recommend all of you changing your passwords. Even though i am no longer a member there. It's still a saftey precaution,

#2 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:40 AM

Yeah, AGN as of now I have no clue.. but yeah, Glenn haxx0red it, I tried to pwn it, but we are looking in to it. We might uh... arrest him though. icon_razz.gif

#3 Tatsudoshi

Tatsudoshi

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

What I want to know is:

Why attack a gaming forum?

This right here, is a fine example of the internet being take too seriously. You got banned from a website, boohoo. Go find something else to do. It's the internet, surely you can find someone who acts the same way as you.

But noooooo, they have to sit and waste their time decoding an internet gaming forum. Get a life.

You can tell I'm somewhat ticked off at people right now. >_>

Also, AGN is down for the time being.

Edited by Tatsudoshi, 18 January 2006 - 03:29 PM.

#4 ZeldaLord

ZeldaLord

Legendary Hero

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:54 PM

I think he's just trying to prove a point, that he can hack a site. He probably sees AGN as a cheap and easy target for his antics.

#5 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:06 PM

Cheap and easy target... when he's failed so many times?

I guess I'll change mine. I post there every so often.

#6 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:08 PM

A little update. I found out it was Jman's account that got messed with to start this and also they are trying to pin the blame on BH4 for this which I find it nothing but utter bull**** =/

#7 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(Sean @ Jan 18 2006, 05:08 PM)
...also they are trying to pin the blame on BH4 for this which I find it nothing but utter bull**** =/

View Post

I am not a member of AGN, but I do know this: I can't ever imagine someone like BH4 doing something like this. If they are placing any blame on him, it means either one of two things:

1. They don't know him very well, which I find very doubtful.
2. Somebody is looking to quickly point fingers and jump to conclusions, thus making inaccurate judgments. Thus, such a blame reflects poorly on the person making the blame, not on BH4.

#8 MarioBrosCom

MarioBrosCom

Adept

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

I can't even get to the AGN forums... Both the forums and ZeldaClassic.com give me an error 404 when I try to go on...

#9 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:48 PM

What kind of idiot would think BH4 would do something like that? Whomever it is has made themselves a subject of suspicion.

(And...why is AGN being discussed here? o_O)

Edited by Quicksilver, 18 January 2006 - 05:48 PM.

#10 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, how do we change passwords when I can't even log in anymore, since the forum is down?

Anyways, stupid hackers. It is just plain retared that some people even do this. If you don't like something just go anyway from it. Why ruin it for someone else.

#11 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:55 PM

Lucky, I use a diffrent password on that forum then on everything else. I don't see the point of this war. Glenn just doesn't give up, I am personaly just so tired of all this ****. I hope AGN gets back up soon, and that Glenn burns in hell. That is right Glenn, if you are listening, I am SICK OF IT, JUST QUIT YOU CAN'T WIN, all you are doing is ruining stuff for people that don't even know you, don't even care about you, just STOP!!!

#12 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:13 PM

He's apparently on those Fake boards right now...unless of course, that's a fake username. Better change password!

And apparently, I can't get on properly due to "Administrater diasabling account." Burn to death Glen.

Edited by Kingboo30, 18 January 2006 - 06:15 PM.

#13 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:21 PM

Watch what you say, he can see this, and he might also try hacking this board! ^_^

#14 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:30 PM

Lol QuickSilver

Man.. AGN is scewed. Now that he's got the fake board, and has the passwords of everyone. Glad I don't post there.

LinkMan90, the point of Glenn hacking is to ruin people's work. That is why people hack boards.

Also, Glenn really has changed. He use to be nice back then, now he be trying to hack forums that people don't like him in. Another thing, I remember when he wanted to leave PZC, members mention of his attempt to hack AGN. Maybe.. that trigger him to do it?

#15 Stungun

Stungun

Warrior of Light

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:32 PM

Blaming BH4 for hacking is like saying my old Compaq computer can run Freelancer. It's just ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users