Anime fans Unite :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jurgin99 (Guest)

Guest_jurgin99 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:05 AM

everyone join the "Anime fans Unite" club where u can talk about anime as much as u want
Any anime 2

Edited by jurgin99, 26 October 2005 - 10:06 AM.

#2 Lockheed

Lockheed

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:41 AM

I... uh.. watch it casually? Despite the fact that I own about $700 worth, I probably have twice that in movie and TV show DVDs.

Judging from your Avatar though (which I shouldn't do since it's a stereotype; albeit one that happens to be true), I doubt you've heard of Sword of the Berserk or Crest of the Stars. icon_razz.gif

Also, could you tone your picture down? It swallows up most of my screen. icon_eek.gif

#3 NekoArc

NekoArc

trans catgirl extrodinaire

• Members

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:51 AM

Arun, wtf is with the pic in your sig?

meh, he's referring to my anime club (which I already talked about in General Entertainment)

heh, the Stars series is one of my favorites, though....

#4 Guest_jurgin99 (Guest)

Guest_jurgin99 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:19 PM

what r u talkin about i made it up so people wanna join dont listen to the cyborg hes on crack he doesnt know what hes talkin about

#5 Guest_jurgin99 (Guest)

Guest_jurgin99 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:20 PM

is that much betta icon_lol.gif

#6 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:47 PM

*Nick steps out of the shadows*

There's several things that you should know before you get deep into posting here, jurgin99.

First off, please take the time to read our rules. Making two posts in a row in under twelve hours is against the rules. Secondly, you seem to have made this thread purely for advertisement. Why so? There's already another thread for this same club, as The Cyborg mentioned. If people are interested in joining, they would reply to the original thread that is a little over a week old. Nagging people about it turns it into an annoying advertisement, which isn't allowed here.

Please keep this in mind as you post. icon_wink.gif

With that said, this topic has to be closed since it is an advertisement thread purely for advertisement. Use the thread in GE to discuss this club.

***Topic Closed***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users