Opinion stating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#16 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 9 2005, 02:10 PM)
Okay... What are you trying to accomplish here? I think you are obviously trying to piss people off. But hey, I'm not issed at all becuase its your opinion, and you have the right to feel that way. So ha ha, you failed at trying to piss me off..

About your first paragraph. I agree with you there. Since it does not affect me directly, I honestly don't care. I think our cock-wad president should care though. Now, someone came to me asking for help, I could not just walk away. I would help them there becuase that would affect me on some level.

Also, I think you are wrong about abortion. **** that "murder" ****, its her body and she can do what ever she wants with that little parasite. Untill it comes out of her vagina, its her's to dispose of however she wants to!

I also agree with you on censorship it is ****ing bull****.

As far as religous debates go, I am more than happy to participate, after all I love proving people wrong... Religion is a big sercurity blanket becuase you people are afraid to admit that you have no perpose, and that once your gone, your gone... After all its much more conforting to think that you were created by dumb magical cock-wad and accept some fairy tale than it is to accept that you have no perpose, and you have nothing to live for but to die some day...

Go ahead, bury yourself in your comforting lies...

Whatever suits you...

Also, if you people don't like it, shove your mouse up your ass becuase this is my opinion! And if this topic gets locked on my behalf, oh ****ing well, I got to say what I wanted to say.

So if you want to through blows, I'll hit back. I hope your happy becuase you got what you wanted; an angry reply.

EDIT: I would like to make the point, that I am not angry, but this reply may come off as though I am. I just think its funny that you insist on pissing people off for the soul perpose of fighting, but hey, I do the same thing, so I won't judge you icon_biggrin.gif

And I thought this topic would'nt turn into this sh**, now everyone is gonna get cross with you and start trying to tell you off and this topic is gonna get closed like all the rest :\ I do'nt understand why people just can't be mature and stop turning everything into a religious flame war, all you get out of religion is trouble... If you say oh gods not real hes just fake blah blah blah. People are gonna get offended so why do you bother icon_shrug.gif
QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 9 2005, 02:10 PM)
Okay... What are you trying to accomplish here? I think you are obviously trying to piss people off. But hey, I'm not issed at all becuase its your opinion, and you have the right to feel that way. So ha ha, you failed at trying to piss me off...

what are YOU tryin to accomplish here

Edited by venom343, 10 September 2005 - 09:57 AM.

#17 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 9 2005, 11:10 PM)
Okay... What are you trying to accomplish here? I think you are obviously trying to piss people off. But hey, I'm not issed at all becuase its your opinion, and you have the right to feel that way. So ha ha, you failed at trying to piss me off...

About your first paragraph. I agree with you there. Since it does not affect me directly, I honestly don't care. I think our cock-wad president should care though. Now, someone came to me asking for help, I could not just walk away. I would help them there becuase that would affect me on some level.

Also, I think you are wrong about abortion. **** that "murder" ****, its her body and she can do what ever she wants with that little parasite. Untill it comes out of her vagina, its her's to dispose of however she wants to!

As far as religous debates go, I am more than happy to participate, after all I love proving people wrong... Religion is a big sercurity blanket becuase you people are afraid to admit that you have no perpose, and that once your gone, your gone... After all its much more conforting to think that you were created by dumb magical cock-wad and accept some fairy tale than it is to accept that you have no perpose, and you have nothing to live for but to die some day...

Whatever suits you...

Also, if you people don't like it, shove your mouse up your ass becuase this is my opinion! And if this topic gets locked on my behalf, oh ****ing well, I got to say what I wanted to say.

So if you want to through blows, I'll hit back. I hope your happy becuase you got what you wanted; an angry reply.

EDIT: I would like to make the point, that I am not angry, but this reply may come off as though I am. I just think its funny that you insist on pissing people off for the soul perpose of fighting, but hey, I do the same thing, so I won't judge you icon_biggrin.gif

You're an immature idiot, get the **** off of PureZC and stop ****ting on perfectly valid threads trying to get them closed. THANKS.

#18 Hero_of_Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule

Wizard

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 9 2005, 03:10 PM)

Tobias...I just want you to know that I learned a very long time ago that no matter how hard I tried, I could not change someone's opinions or beliefs. I hoped that you would learn the same thing, but obviously you haven't. You are doing the very same thing that you have been blaming Christians for doing...trying to change others opinions and get them to believe the same thing you do. And for some reason...you won't stop. You are only making people angry and annoyed by telling them that their religion is a joke and that they are idiots for following what they believe, and not what people tell them to believe.

Do you really think you are going to get people on this site who are Christians to stop praying, stop going to church, stop reading the Bible because Tobias Daboi says it's all a big lie? Who died and made you a high and mighty authority? You keep saying that everything you say is the truth...even though you have no more proof to back up your claims then we do. So exactly what makes you the one who's telling the truth and us the liars? If you can't prove that you're right, and we can't prove that we're right...then why are we still liars and you're still the one who's telling the truth?

I'm not here to try and bash other people's beliefs...and I'm not even going to try to start changing people's opinions. This is a Zelda site after all...not a religious debate site. If you want to create a site where all you do is bash other people's beliefs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...then I won't try to stop you from making one. Just stop your whining and complaining about religion on these forums...and I'm sure alot of people, not just Christians, will be happy.

Edited by Hero_of_Hyrule, 09 September 2005 - 09:05 PM.

#19 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE(Hero_of_Hyrule @ Sep 9 2005, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 9 2005, 03:10 PM)

Tobias...I just want you to know that I learned a very long time ago that no matter how hard I tried, I could not change someone's opinions or beliefs. I hoped that you would learn the same thing, but obviously you haven't. You are doing the very same thing that you have been blaming Christians for doing...trying to change others opinions and get them to believe the same thing you do. And for some reason...you won't stop. You are only making people angry and annoyed by telling them that their religion is a joke and that they are idiots for following what they believe, and not what people tell them to believe.

Do you really think you are going to get people on this site who are Christians to stop praying, stop going to church, stop reading the Bible because Tobias Daboi says it's all a big lie? Who died and made you a high and mighty authority? You keep saying that everything you say is the truth...even though you have no more proof to back up your claims then we do. So exactly what makes you the one who's telling the truth and us the liars? If you can't prove that you're right, and we can't prove that we're right...then why are we still liars and you're still the one who's telling the truth?

I'm not here to try and bash other people's beliefs...and I'm not even going to try to start changing people's opinions. This is a Zelda site after all...not a religious debate site. If you want to create a site where all you do is bash other people's beliefs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...then I won't try to stop you from making one. Just stop your whining and complaining about religion on these forums...and I'm sure alot of people, not just Christians, will be happy.

AMEN to that <haha see what I did icon_razz.gif

Edited by venom343, 09 September 2005 - 09:08 PM.

#20 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:49 AM

You people don't understand... I do not force what I think on people anymore. I don't try to change your minds becuase I know it is a waste of time. I simply try to get my point across just like you guys are doing. I can clearly see that I am out numbered, but I don't care.

Venom343
First of all, learn how to ****ing type. Your worse than me! You were right though, people are telling me off but I could care less. I was not turning this into a religous topic, I was stating my opinions!

I'm not really trying to accomplish anything. I just felt like pissing people off icon_biggrin.gif After all thats all I do.

Whatever suits you...

The bolded section is the only thing concerning religion, and that stuff shouldn't suprise you anyway...

Hero of Hyrule
As I said above, I am not directly attemting to change you becuase that would not make me any better than you. I simply try to get my point across JUST LIKE YOU. No one put me in charge, but I could ask you the same thing. You said we have to listen to you? I am not forcing anyone to listen to me, you are all choosing to let this get to you. I think its funny how pissed you guys got, so in case ou guys haven't figured it out yet, I am a PRICK!

Ben
**** you. I have just as much a right to be here as you, and if you don't like it, oh ****ing well! Atleast I had something to add to this topic unlike you. The only thing you added was one more thing that will show how immature you really are. I'm no better replying like that, but thats who I am, so there.

I have one more thing that I would like to add. I was not even targetting Christains. I was targetting all forms/ beleifes of creationism, and I was not trying to change anybody there I was stating my thoughts...

Are you guys happy now?

Edited by Tobias Daboi, 10 September 2005 - 08:59 AM.

#21 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:25 AM

The flaming will/must calm down. I understand Hergiswi wants this topic open. I'll let the flames slide (Unless another staff member decides otherwise), but if I see anymore, I'm gonna log all the crap like crazy including the past offenses.

In other words, tone it down, or you might be finding yourself banned from several infractions of flaming/trolling. icon_neutral.gif

#22 ZeldaLord

ZeldaLord

Legendary Hero

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:47 AM

*sigh*
I knew this was going to happen the moment I entered this thread... icon_confused.gif
Please don't misunderstand me, I respect everyone's opinions, whether or not I agree with them, but I feel there's a point where "stating your opinions" becomes borderline trolling, as seems to have happened here. icon_neutral.gif

EDIT: Just to clarify, it's not the opinion that matters, but the way you state it.

Edited by ZeldaLord, 10 September 2005 - 02:55 PM.

#23 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:33 PM

Uh, Tobias, the point of the topic wasn't to piss people off. I was simply stating that people would most likely get pissed off because of my opinions and their disagreements.

#24 Hero_of_Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 10 2005, 06:49 AM)
I simply try to get my point across just like you guys are doing.

Umm...not exactly. Just about every point you get across is either a flame or a troll. And it seems like everytime you have an oppertunity to share your opinions, you try to turn it into another religion war by making an attack on people's beliefs.

I find it funny how you're the one who came up with the religious treaty a few months ago...yet you're the only one here who hasn't honored it!

#25 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Sep 10 2005, 05:49 AM)
I'm not really trying to accomplish anything. I just felt like pissing people off icon_biggrin.gif After all thats all I do.

... :\
Then why are here. Purezc is supposed to be fun, not to flame and troll and all the other stuff you seem to love to do. Like Hero_of_Hyrule said, your the only one that seems to talk about religion when ever you get a chance, and the only religious thing I saw in this topic before you posted was when Hergiswi said religious debates were useless (wich they are)
It would be nice if you did get banned for a while, it might teach you a leason, and the rest of us wouldnt have to listen to your religious flaming.

Edited by venom343, 10 September 2005 - 01:37 PM.

#26 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:01 PM

**** it... I don't need the last word...

So with that, I'm leaving this topic. You can PM me if you want to continue this...

Edited by Tobias Daboi, 10 September 2005 - 02:41 PM.

#27 August Yifu

August Yifu

Magus

• Banned

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:53 PM

I'm far too lazy to read all of those paragraphs, but I believe this topic is talking about government, and now religion...

No offense, but I could care less about how America governs itself, I am Canadian, after all. :/

And as for religion.. I have a few controversial things to say, you may not want to read the rest if you're sensitive about this topic. I in no way wish to offend those who are big on religion, I'm merely expressing my opinion.

I don't believe a word of it. As far as I know, none of these religions have ever been proven true, and they never will be. I guess people like beliving in a power greater than themselves, it helps them focus in life. I however believe that not one individual has any more power than another, not even this "God" person. I think the universe and all of existance has always been, and solar systems were made, and a certain planet in one of them happened to become habitable one day..

EDIT:Reworded..

Edited by Kitsune, 10 September 2005 - 06:57 PM.

#28 Guest_BladeJ9 (Guest)

Guest_BladeJ9 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

I think that you are totally wrong about everything ( except
them blaming every single thing that goes wrong in this country on Bush).
I do not know why you started this topic anyway
Hergiswi. icon_sigh.gif

#29 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:59 PM

Well BladeJ9, to be honest, I don't give a ****. I'm not asking for feedback, I'm stating my opinions. Obviously you've misunderstood the whole point of this topic.

In fact, if everyone insists on ruining my topic, then fine. Staff, please close this topic when you read this post.

Edited by Hergiswi, 11 September 2005 - 06:12 PM.

#30 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:28 PM

Enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users