Photo

Boss Meter

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE(Joe123 @ May 5 2008, 11:16 PM) View Post

You're not using that integer I wrote for you then?
He he he =P

Not yet, I haven't got a chance to work on it in a while...goddmmt. Don't worry though, I've got plans for that. *laughs maniacally* ..You'll make the credits too. icon_smile.gif

PS; wtf is going on in that floaty script you made? I always assumed you were using Link->Z to jump over the flamethrower..uhh fireball sprites thingy, but Link->Z is giving me excess bugs. You were using Z though...yes?

#17 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:20 AM

...It's been weeks and you haven't said a thing about the actual script I wrote, which is the topic... icon_cry.gif

Except you Gleeok, at AGN. So you're safe. icon_blah.gif

#18 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:40 AM

Hahaha! Yeah get used to it. icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif Unless you write something that's in the Zelda games (Like epona or ice rod etc.) You may not get much praise for it. In fact it seems like all the best scripts have the fewest replys to them. I've come to the realization that; Once a stable version comes out then people will be more interested in scripts...I've stopped caring about it though actually.

#19 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(Gleeok @ May 6 2008, 09:09 AM) View Post

PS; wtf is going on in that floaty script you made? I always assumed you were using Link->Z to jump over the flamethrower..uhh fireball sprites thingy, but Link->Z is giving me excess bugs. You were using Z though...yes?

Lol!
The Roc's Cape?

There's an item called the 'Hover Boots'.
Go have a look at it =P

Unless you write something that's in the Zelda games (Like epona or ice rod etc.)

Yah, if you script Epona everyone goes nuts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users