Photo

Strange dream

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:31 AM

Well I had this strange dream last night...no wait this morning. It was 5:11 when I woke up. So lets start.

In my dream I was in my room trying to sleep *looked so real* so I got up and looked out the window. I saw the usual..darkness. I started to walk back to my bed when I saw a bright red light outside I looked and it was some sort of bomb or something then I heard a huge explosion. Then I started feeling like the pressure was rising it felt like I couldn't breathe and everything was forcing me to go down. It's was really weird, I heard people screaming and I kept trying to breathe but it felt like there was no oxygen in the room. The next thing I knew I woke with my heart beating real fast. So I took my sheets and slept on my brother's room floor. The thing about the dream is that it felt so real. I've had many dreams like these when nuclear bombs blowing up when I'm in a car or a meteor crashing by my house and the MM moon falling scene happening.

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

Can't breathe during nightmare? Well, that's why it is called nighmare. Almost.

Night: When the Sun lights the opposite side of Earth. People use the lack of light to sleep and regain energy for the next day.

Mare: A fierce leprechaun that comes into your house, crawls on your chest making it hard to breathe and creates bad dreams.

In Hungarian, "nightmare" is for example "rémálom"(freakdream) or "Lidércnyomás". The last one is interesting. "Lidérc" means Sceptre/Mare and "nyomás" means pushing/squeezing.

Middle age Hungarians thought that nightmares are caused by witches whos sit on your chest. This time, English people thought that nightmares are caused by lepreachaunish monsters crawling on your chest.

Coincidence? Realness is also the common thing in nightmares.

Seems like you are either sensitive for bad dreams (everybody has their own dream grap) or you should sleep with garlic.......

Most interestingly, I never had a nightmare when sleeping any place that is not my home.

These apocalypse nightmares... They tell things about you. Maybe some of the following are true:
-You think an apocalypse catastrophe is heavily possible nowadays or you are just too concerned about it.
-You believe in satan
-You think that one or more of these are evil: number 666, magic, foretelling, etc.
-You easily label things as "dangerous" or even "destructive".

#3 BackStab

BackStab

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

I had a nightmare once and let me tell you it freaked me out. And then I have dream like the one you talk about and all I remember are bits and pieces about it. Drives me nuts when I'm trying to think about it.

#4 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE(BackStab @ Jul 20 2007, 05:38 PM) View Post

I had a nightmare once and let me tell you it freaked me out. And then I have dream like the one you talk about and all I remember are bits and pieces about it. Drives me nuts when I'm trying to think about it.

I still remeber the way it felt, not being able to breathe everything dark red.

#5 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:07 PM

I had a weird dream where I was driving around a school.

#6 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:08 PM

Last night, I had a dream that combined Scarface with Super Mario Bros. The Movie. icon_eek.gif Weird, huh?

#7 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Jul 20 2007, 07:08 PM) View Post

Last night, I had a dream that combined Scarface with Super Mario Bros. The Movie. icon_eek.gif Weird, huh?

Yes, really weird. lol

#8 jimbob

jimbob

Accepting that no-one will get my avatar.

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Jul 21 2007, 01:08 AM) View Post

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the Princess!

#9 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 July 2007 - 02:07 AM

What country's that again?

I had a dream where I kept driving this car off a cliff. It just kept repeating over and over. I never quite understood that dream...

#10 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:44 AM

Last night I had a dream that I went Christmas shopping with an old friend of mine icon_eek.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users