Photo

History-Weather-My return...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 July 2007 - 12:26 PM

I've heard much about you, Rexla, and it's all been good.

Welcome back. icon_biggrin.gif

#17 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:41 PM

I read all of it, but the lack of line breaks made it a little hard icon_razz.gif

Welcome back once again, rexla. icon_smile.gif

#18 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:50 PM

Thank you every one. *bows forth cheerfully.*
Today, operation ZaxxonWindiaDaZeus was a huge success for over 1000 lightning bolts were created...And some mild hydrocarbon acid rain. I can't take all of the credit for I had help with this endeavor of lightning/cloud seeding. I mustn't say too much on this subject...Oh, okay, I'll give you some clues to work with on solving lightning's riddles. Particulate matter (Ash, dust, fibers, soil...basically, any particles that easily go airborne. As a front or storm approaches, release as much particulate matter into the storm. Simply coat everything in dust, ash, fibers, sand, and/or any and/or all of the above. Whatever is coated with protons and positively charged ions, they have the highest probability of getting struck. This happens in nature when a volcano erupts or a severe ground blizzard (type of dust storm) occurs...Zillions of particulate matter rub against each other and create static charge. Lightning bolts can indeed be hurled from volcanic eruption plumes...Usually these lightning bolts are orange or reddish.
Anyway...<ding ding ding>
Aw man, that be the bell...Class, homework assignment #2: Study of lightning, static electricity, charged particles, and pressure systems (Clockwise rotating High pressure Vs. Counterclockwise rotating low pressure).
Remember, you don't always need water vapor to create lightning. Lightning occurs constantly on Venus and Jupiter...And their is little or no Water Vapor on Venus.
Later dudes...And thanks again for the welcome committee....So great to be back.
Vulpinely Yours,
RexlaNinetales

Edited by rexlaninetales, 16 July 2007 - 09:52 PM.

#19 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:20 PM

It was awhile since I've read a post of yours. And by the way, that was the biggest post I've ever seen. Welcome back.

#20 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

o.o

gosh, that's a lot of text.

Also, mentioning Rose's name is both good and bad. Good, because I asked Paden once, but forgot later. Bad, because baddies can still lurk around the site and find it. (Paden had to tell me in a query).

I too, saw a fox recently. It was in rabbit run park, just across from my subdivision. When I first saw a large brown animal in the grass a distance away, I thought maybe it was a beaver (seeing the tail). As I got closer to the large dark spot (just about anything shows up dark against the green grass), I saw that it wasn't brown, but a bright firey orange. Moreso, it stood up on its legs, rather than keep them bent like beavers or groundhogs would. Then, when I saw it sniffing the ground, like my dogs Jake and Emily do, I knew:

1: it was a wild canine
2: the tail was wide in appearance
3: the fur was a bright firey orange.

Now tell me, how many animals fit that description? icon_wink.gif

I haven't had much opportunity to go back and see it again, but out of some humor and a little irony, I affectionately named my sighting Rose.

Foxes by nature are very friendly creatures. They have little to no reservations about approaching people, be they scavenging for food, or just curious.

Some of you are familiar with "Freddy the Fox", a vixen which frequently visits the colorado home of photographer Rob Lee. The bundle of fluff is wild, but very sociable, and will even come up on the deck to take naps!

http://www.flickr.co...ee/sets/773976/

#21 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:02 AM

Rexla, first of all welcome back and welcome once again to PureZC!

I'm so glad to see you're still alive and the story of the fox really touched me - although he is no longer among us, I don't doubt that he had the best care possible in his last few days and he'll be grateful to you wherever he is now.

I have more to say to you but it'll be via PM.

#22 Spantac

Spantac

Magus

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

Hey... I remember that guy! Hi rexlaninetales! icon_kawaii.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users