Black Cocaine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#31 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

You think that's cool? I BE SNORTING UP SAWDUST!....

I had a friend that snorted pringle powder.. and I think he ate it that way

#32 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:03 PM

We used to crush up Smarties in the wrapper and snort that. It was pretty fun, until our noses started to bleed.

#33 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jul 11 2007, 09:03 PM) View Post

We used to crush up Smarties in the wrapper and snort that. It was pretty fun, until our noses started to bleed.

In 7th grade we had a contest to see who would snort the most lucus. I lost, that stuff burned your nostrils up really bad.

#34 NineInchNails

NineInchNails

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jul 11 2007, 10:03 PM) View Post

My friends did that during the school year...it was pretty funny...I tried it once, it wasn't that bad.

#35 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE(Siguy @ Jul 11 2007, 09:35 PM) View Post
He snorted graphite?! He's gonna get Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (seriously).

I can't believe that he said "If I snort this, will it make me cool?". That is so unbelievably stupid. I cannot believe that anyone could say that, of course, I haven't really been exposed to so much peer stupidity since I'm only 12.

Really? You're lucky. icon_smile.gif
I was exposed to alot of peer pressure aat 12-14 and did alot of stuff I regret...don't listen to them Siggy. icon_freak.gif

#36 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(Mr. Pimpy @ Jul 11 2007, 09:12 PM) View Post

Really? You're lucky. icon_smile.gif
I was exposed to alot of peer pressure aat 12-14 and did alot of stuff I regret...don't listen to them Siggy. icon_freak.gif

Those same kids asked if I wanted to go over to their houses to smoke. >> I said "Maybe..." But I didn't mean it.

#37 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

You need better friends.

No. You NEED better friends!! I'm not joking. Make friends with the computer nerds wherever you can find them, assuming they're not snooty. You won't be sorry.

#38 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Jul 11 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post
You need better friends.

No. You NEED better friends!! I'm not joking. Make friends with the computer nerds wherever you can find them, assuming they're not snooty. You won't be sorry.
That's right. Anyone who's asking you to come smoke at their house CAN'T be a good influence. I know this from experience.

#39 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Jul 11 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

You need better friends.

lol, I know. icon_wink.gif My school's bad though. :/

#40 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

Yes, but it's not only that. It's the fact that there's a situation where people you know are about to inhale powdered pencil lead and you're not trying to stop them, and THEY'RE INHALING POWDERED PENCIL LEAD. Sheesh. If you don't find something desperately wrong with that, you absolutely must seek a better path in life.

#41 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Jul 11 2007, 09:34 PM) View Post

Yes, but it's not only that. It's the fact that there's a situation where people you know are about to inhale powdered pencil lead and you're not trying to stop them, and THEY'RE INHALING POWDERED PENCIL LEAD. Sheesh. If you don't find something desperately wrong with that, you absolutely must seek a better path in life.

I wanted to stop him, but I was laughing so hard...

#42 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Laughter makes you live longer. Snorting pencil lead makes you live far shorter.

#43 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Well most of my friends smoke weed all the time and drink tons. I didn't turn out too bad. I don't smoke anything, I do drink quite a bit but thats all. All you have to do to be a good person is learn to say no.

#44 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:39 PM

Seriously, don't try anything like this. Ever. There should be a disclaimer, like on Mythbusters: "Don't try anything you're about to see. EVER!" Inhaling substances not made for human consumption is a very dangerous thing. There's a guy in the Darwin Awards who died from hairspray overuse. And he wasn't deliberately snorting it, either.

#45 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

I think some one needs to kill and bury this thread. Do you realize with your small minds that little kids sometimes frequent these forums?? Do what stupidity tells you to do I guess, but you should be PM'ing each other with this stuff. And not be giving little kids terrible ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users