Photo

Black Cocaine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

Well my science teach wasn't there today and there was no sub so we all had to go to another class, when we got there I noticed that class was full of those crazy wannabe gansters. (Ganstas) Anyway so the teacher assigned us seats and in my table there were kids I knew from elementary and middle school *strangly I had never talked to them* So the first guy was like "Do you know what Black Cocaine is?" I said "Da hell? Cocaine is white?" Then the other guy said "No, it's black" while crushing up pencil lead. I was like "You know that's just carbon right?" So after a while the short guy said "What are you guys doing?" We said that pencil lead was cocaine and he said "It'll make me cool if I snort it right?" we all laughed and nodded. And made big piles of the 'black coke' and he snorted it all, then he claimed to see colors. We all laughed and kept making him do it for the rest of the class. It was hilarious, then he got on the wrong bus becuase he claimed to be dizzy and he asked us to lead him to the bus so we lead him to a random bus and don't know what happened to him. It was hilarious, I wonder if he's dead.

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:18 PM

That's... sick. icon_blink.gif

I would never snort anything, but PENCIL LEAD?! That I would definitely never do.

Personally, it's stupid to snort random things. Almost equally stupid to snort anything at all. icon_unsettled.gif

I hope your friend's okay.

#3 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

Well we were best friends in 1-3rd grade. But I forgot that he existed until today. ROFL

#4 Elemental

Elemental

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

Thats like kids snorting pixie stix. All they ever get are nose bleeds but nose bleeds are SO COOL! no no they arent...

#5 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:45 PM

Ya know I never have had a nose bleed...

#6 NineInchNails

NineInchNails

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:48 PM

God, dude, your friends are morons...

#7 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE(NineInchNails @ Jul 11 2007, 07:48 PM) View Post

God, dude, your friends are morons...

You joined dude? Don't just post once...post alot! Also you should make a quest it's easy and fun.

*On topic*
They also said if I had a lighter so they could roll it up and make the short kid smoke it, lol!

#8 Elemental

Elemental

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:53 PM

So then they would die of black lung disease or what ever its called

#9 NineInchNails

NineInchNails

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE(Spiro @ Jul 11 2007, 08:52 PM) View Post

You joined dude?

No, I didn't, that's how I'm posting. >>

#10 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

You know what else is "just carbon?" Diamonds and coal. I dunno about diamonds, but I would not recommend snorting coal. It makes you freak out... icon_freak.gif On a serious note, I hope that retarded kid doesn't get into the Darwin Awards.

#11 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

This story sounds so made up. icon_wink.gif
Who the hell says "It'll make me cool if I snort it right?"? No real or wannabe gangsters that I talk to talk like that...
...and what 16 year old "wannabe gangsta" wouldn't know that pencil lead isn't cocaine?
icon_razz.gif

#12 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

That kid is a moron. I highly suggest that you hang out with more intelligent people.

#13 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE(Mr. Pimpy @ Jul 11 2007, 08:06 PM) View Post

This story sounds so made up. icon_wink.gif
Who the hell says "It'll make me cool if I snort it right?"? No real or wannabe gangsters that I talk to talk like that...
...and what 16 year old "wannabe gangsta" wouldn't know that pencil lead isn't cocaine?
icon_razz.gif

That kid was a moron. And he was like 14. I think he was trying to be funny but he really did snort it.

#14 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

If it's true, that was priceless. And for the record, pencil lead is not carbon, it's graphite. 2 different compunds icon_wink.gif

#15 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE(Majora's Wrath @ Jul 11 2007, 08:14 PM) View Post

If it's true, that was priceless. And for the record, pencil lead is not carbon, it's graphite. 2 different compunds icon_wink.gif

Wait...gah...yeah. I suck at science, I hate compounds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users