Photo

Some friend...

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

Well today my last period teacher had us dismissed late because somone had f-ed up her class, but that's not the topic's point. So after she had dismissed us I walked to the bus (bad idea) as I got to the bus I noticed all the seats were full! *d'oh icon_sweat.gif* So I walked to the back looking for a seat, my friend was sitting next to a random person and I asked "Dude can you make room?" He said "Hell no, seat anywhere but here!" So I thought "Damnit, I'm screwed no place to sit", then more people came in and sat 3 people so I couldn't move up or down, and my friend was sitting there like a little f-cker. The bus driver looked up in the mirror and told me to seat, I was like "Where!?! I can't move up or down!!" then he's like "I don't know," so I had to sit on the floor and a 15 year old guy doesn't not look cool sitting in the middle of a bus isle. I got real pissed, so I just said "Oh well it's just about a 15 minute drive." Well to make matters worse we got stuck in traffic, during that traffic time we spent about 30 minutes in the same street this kid started hitting me in the head with a pen, I ignored it for a little. After a while more people did it and my friend was just laughing. I just took it thinking wiether it was a good idea to punch the first kid in the face, I kept ignoring it untill I got home. I'm really pissed that my friend wouldn't try to make room for me, I'm thinking about bring a pocket knife tomorrow. I might get that kid after school when he gets off the bus, but then it'll make everything complicated.

#2 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

From a practical standpoint, I recommend against shanking someone in public, or even threatening with a pocket knife.

#3 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

That's why I was going to do it when he walks home. But I don't want to kill him, but If I don't I'll get jumped by his friends.

#4 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

First things, first: Ditch the pocket-knife idea.

Second: Tomorrow's a new day. He probably would've forgotten by then, and also, as long as class doesn't dismiss late, you can find a seat on the bus.

Well, in case he doesn't find a seat, himself, I would recommend against making room for him.

#5 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:54 PM

Don't start bringing knives to school. You'll hurt people, lose friends, and get into trouble (with peers AND authority). His friends will go after you if you try to hurt him.

#6 Deepfreeze

Deepfreeze

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

I'm thinking that would be a bad idea. :O

#7 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

Threats only leave to worse things. Don't let it get you down. School is full of idiots who aren't worth dealing with. And if need be, try to be reasonable with your teacher next time, if someone makes it so that you guys are dismissed late, tell her that you need to catch a bus. That might work.

#8 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Jul 10 2007, 05:53 PM) View Post

Second: Tomorrow's a new day. He probably would've forgotten by then, and also, as long as class doesn't dismiss late, you can find a seat on the bus.

I wish, but in the morning my bus stop is last so everyone would probably remember and laugh about it, make me sit in the floor again and it'll be ****ty for the rest of the year. *Two weeks* And the bus driver doesn't do crap!

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Jul 10 2007, 05:55 PM) View Post

Threats only leave to worse things. Don't let it get you down. School is full of idiots who aren't worth dealing with. And if need be, try to be reasonable with your teacher next time, if someone makes it so that you guys are dismissed late, tell her that you need to catch a bus. That might work.

Not really...she's all like "I don't care!"...

Edited by Spiro, 10 July 2007 - 05:59 PM.

#9 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

Well, you could always miss your bus, then tell the principal icon_sly.gif It's not fair that you should have to wait because of someone else icon_shrug.gif

#10 Majora

Majora

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE(Spiro @ Jul 10 2007, 05:44 PM) View Post

That's why I was going to do it when he walks home. But I don't want to kill him, but If I don't I'll get jumped by his friends.

Nothing a Baseball bat can't fix. I don't know all the details, but from what tiny info I've gathered, establish yourself among your peers as that crazy ass motherf***er that will SHANK you if you mess with him. Shank him.... like repeatedly on the legs or arms, or shoulder... basically somewhere you KNOW isn't inhabited by vital organs (I suppose you can blind him in one eye, but I'm just throwing out suggestions icon_twisted.gif)

#11 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

Ever heard that Johnny Cash song, "Don't Bring your Guns to Town?" (I think that's the title... it might be something else, though) It's about a young guy that brings his guns to town, against everyone's advice, gets in a gunfight with a stranger he started arguing with, and gets killed. My point is, sometimes the instruments that you bring to make yourslef strong or protect yourself end up backfiring on you. So, ditch threats altogether.

Chances are, your friend was just poking fun at you and not realizing how bad it really was. You need to tell your friend that it hurt, and I'm sure he'll understand. Er... don't actually say that "It hurt." 15-year old guys getting emotional looks worse that a 15-year old guy sitting in the middle of a bus. Personal experience talking there. icon_razz.gif

#12 Sprotret

Sprotret

• Banned

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(Majora's Wrath @ Jul 10 2007, 06:07 PM) View Post

Nothing a Baseball bat can't fix. I don't know all the details, but from what tiny info I've gathered, establish yourself among your peers as that crazy ass motherf***er that will SHANK you if you mess with him. Shank him.... like repeatedly on the legs or arms, or shoulder... basically somewhere you KNOW isn't inhabited by vital organs (I suppose you can blind him in one eye, but I'm just throwing out suggestions icon_twisted.gif)

I could go to jail, but that sounds like fun.

#13 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE(Majora's Wrath @ Jul 10 2007, 06:07 PM) View Post

Nothing a Baseball bat can't fix. I don't know all the details, but from what tiny info I've gathered, establish yourself among your peers as that crazy ass motherf***er that will SHANK you if you mess with him. Shank him.... like repeatedly on the legs or arms, or shoulder... basically somewhere you KNOW isn't inhabited by vital organs (I suppose you can blind him in one eye, but I'm just throwing out suggestions icon_twisted.gif )
I sincirely hope that you are not serious. I you are, then you have deep, disturbing problems that need to be worked out with a trained psychological professional.

#14 Deepfreeze

Deepfreeze

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:16 PM

Ah, yes, let's stab somebody. Why? Not because he was going to stab you, not because he stabbed one of your friends, not because he got busy with your mom, and not even because he's got the good cocaine. Let's stab him over a bus seat.

Or, you could stop trying to be a trendy and worrying about what others think of you so much. Your choice.

Edited by Deepfreeze, 10 July 2007 - 06:20 PM.

#15 Majora

Majora

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jul 10 2007, 06:13 PM) View Post

I sincirely hope that you are not serious. I you are, then you have deep, disturbing problems that need to be worked out with a trained psychological professional.

pffft... killjoy.

Seriously though, I am cynical, sadistic, and (bold) didn't work. But that is another story for another day, as this is starting to go off-topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users