Photo

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (*-*Completed*-*)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:52 AM

I've been streaming a lot more lately, and due to my recent streaming activity I am quite backed up on youtube videos.

So to try and catch up, I'm going to be uploading a video once a day rather than once every 2 days on all my playthroughs until I am caught up. This means you'll get to see anticipated videos earlier, but it will also mean that it'll be harder to fine time to watch my videos if you are extra busy. I feel that videos should be uploaded once every two days to give people time to watch them, but while I am backed up, I'll have to make an exception. 

I'll more than likely be making these announcements every time I'm streaming more than an average amount of content. (I tend to do this when I'm having a lot of fun playing certain games).

I'm going to copy/paste this announcement where I believe they are necessary right now.

#17 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:49 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (15 - L4 Sunken Fortress part 3)

(Duration 29:32)

Description:

(Beware the Fishrobes!)
"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" - Anglerfish

Link, with the solution to the underwater maze memorized, takes the long deep path to the Boss Key. But things won't be so easy, as this path is filled with Fishrobes who are much more threatening than they appear. After surviving the path of Fishrobes, Link uses a few bombs to blast away a few Blue Darknuts and Blue Wizrobes and earns the Boss Key. Link enters the boss chamber and encounters a very angry Anglerfish, the Dismal Depths Predator. Link is easily defeated by the Anglerfish and is forced to make better preparations. After a few attempts, like is able to take down this very angry fish and learn the Spike's Dirge. However, it turns out that Auga's fortress is protected by a magical barrior, Link is instructed by Zelda to head to the town of Mido to find a magical artifact he can use to enter Auga's fortress. Meanwhile, Auga is in Mido, threatening the villagers to arrest Link if he steps foot in the village. Also, Gogol is confident that he will capture Link, now that Zelda is in Auga's possession. He believes it is only a matter of time. Gogol makes a promise to Auga and Darbus that all who follow him will be rewarded. Gogol also makes a subtle reminder that people who don't follow him will get punished severely. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 17 April 2015 - 09:45 AM.

#18 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (16 - Central Hyrule Field)

(Duration 29:43)

Description:

"Ooooh!!!! Look at this!!!" - Me referring to a song puzzle in a cave I inadvertently helped Jamian create. 

It's a long journey reaching Mido through Auga's territory. Land cultivated so well it makes travel so difficult for anybody but those who work for Auga and Gogol. However, Link is able to avoid all of Auga's traps and trickery and reach Mido. Link is a wanted man in Mido, so what will happen to Link when he enters Mido? Stay tuned and find out in the next video!

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 17 April 2015 - 09:44 AM.

#19 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:55 PM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (17 - Town of Mido)

(Duration 45:56)

Description:

"Where's the dead bodies?!?! I know you have them!!! - NJF
"Who built these ******* things?!?!" - NJF
(Gets trapped in a cave. Tries to dig my way out... lol)

Link enters the town of Mido and is immediately arrested by a couple of cowards. However, an old man frees Link stating that not everybody in Mido is traiters like the two villagers that had Link arrested. Now free, Link carries on his pursuit for the artifact that Zelda spoke of. However, it turns out the artifact was stolen from Mideo, this information takes Link on a quest. This quest takes him to an underground trail that ultimately leads to a hidden labryinth to the North of Hyrule and the most probably location of the artifact and the man who stole the artifact from Mido. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 21 April 2015 - 09:20 AM.

#20 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:38 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (18 - L5 Minotaur's Labyrinth part 1)

(Duration 43:45)

Description:

"Now I'm gonna cheat! Haha! I'm not going in there, fighting that! You ******* mad?" - NJF
"Ahh!!! I just want to kill the bat!! I don't care about your color pattern right now, the bat gotta die!" - NJF
"AAAGHH!! Oh **** it!" - Killed by lava.

Link, in search for the artifact that will allow him access into Auga's fortress finds himself lost in Minotaur's Labyrinth. In this colored themed dungeon, Link must hit switches to remove blue, red, and green blocks that are currently blocking his path. This prove to be easier said than done since the path to the blue block is the hardest path Link has done yet in his quest. With determination, Link is finally able to hit the blue switch, but there is still a lot more to go. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 21 April 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#21 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:21 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (19 - L5 Minotaur's Labyrinth part 2)

(Duration 41:31)

Description:

"****! ****! ****! **** Everything!! ******'..... ******' Wizzrobe! They are like laughin' or somethin'. I dunno, it's pissin' me off. ******' Wizzrobe! WTH?" - NJF after being knocked down the hole by a Wizzrobe. 
"Luh! Luh! Luh!! Wow... LUH!!!! Tha well.... That's ******' dirt!!! He just turns right at the last minute and just pushes me down a hole. I could almost see Wizzrobe hands come out of his ******' cloak and here like "here, there you go! push!"" - NJF being knocked down the hole a third time by Wizzrobes. 
"**** you Wizzrobes! What the **** man? That was unbelievable!" - NJF after finally getting through the Wizzrobe room. 

With the blue switch struck, and the blue blocks out of the way, more of the labyrinth is revealed to Link. But challenges only get harder than ever trying to find the next switch. Link is forced to bypass tricky wizzrobes and strange looking creatures that camouflage themselves into the floor. Link must remain sharp because this is the hardest challenge yet.

#22 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:31 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (20 - L5 Minotaur's Labyrinth part 3)

(Duration 35:29)

Description:

(Finally beats that ridiculous path and activates the green switch! Using bombs, I blew the hell out of those Gidbos that gave me trouble in part 2)

After a few more attempts, Link is finally able to get through the difficult path that eventually leads to the green switch. This switch removes all the green blocks scattered throughout the labyrinth and opens this place more to him. Link's progress is however suddenly put to a halt when he confronts Karakoro, the orb monster. However, Karakoro doesn't seem to be much of a challenge for Link, and he earns the hookshot after defeating the monster. With the hookshot, Link is now able to attach on to distant objects and pull himself to them, as long as the hookshot can attach to them. Link returns to the town of Mido to stock up once again on his supplies and then returns to Minotaur's Labyrinth. Will he complete his mission? Find out in part 4. 

#23 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero Mode] (21 - L5 Minotaur's Labyrinth part 4)

(Duration 45:51)

Description:

"Uuh, this room though... This room though! This room though, oh man, this room!! Oooh, oh man, this roo... aaah, oh no, this room! Nooo, this rooooom!! This... Roooom... This room! Yeah! That room" - NJF
"I'd like to know who built those wooden ladders there and why those ladders are there... in a pool of... lava! Moltent... *mumbles about saying molten wrong*.. Molten lava... Wooden ladders. Uh well... There's definitely some weird wood in the Zelda universe because I've played quests where... I'VE MADE QUESTS where you take... Where you... *laughs* Where you travel over lava on a wooden raft. So it doesn't surprise me seeing wooden ladders in lava!" - NJF
"That's two... special clues! Two... Two clues!! Not just one, but two! *laughs* I know my math!! *laughs*" - NJF
"When Link catches a fairy, where does the fairy go? I swear Link is eating the fairy!" - NJF 
"Well, I could play the song. Get right back to the beginning, and Shibedoo! Shibedah! aaaeya... Yeah!!!" - explaining my plan to reach the boss. 
"******' Bowser! That looks like... That looks like Bowser's stupid ******' cousin relative named Jyorf!" - NJF

In Link's final hour through Minotaur's Labyrinth, Link is finally able to solve all this maze's secrets and is able to finally find the Minotaur, the Forsaken Guardian and the owner of this place that's been Link's toughest challenge yet. Link loses immediately to the Minotaur. Fortunately, after some effort, Link is able to defeat the Minotaur on his second attempt. Link recieves the Magic Wand, the artifact that Zelda has been speaking of. There is no sign of the thief that stole the artifact from Mido, he is presumed to be lost or dead. Link will now be able to enter Auga's fortress, but Zelda recommends that Link find a more powerful sword first. Meanwhile, Auga is finally informed of Link's capture back in Mido, without awareness of his escape. The two that captured Link asks for a reward, but Auga punishes them because she wants to take the credit of capturing Link. Auga visits Mido, only to realize that Link isn't there. Disappointed, Auga threatens to punish the village and demands that they continue to search for Link. 

#24 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:49 PM

Going to finally return to this quest. Though you guys have missed me play the temple with the sword. I had no choice but to record that one alone because I was having technical issues since my upgrade to Windows 10. But those issues have since been resolved.

Now it's time to continue War Factory.

http://www.twitch.tv/newjourneysfire

#25 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:26 PM

I'll begin in around 15 minutes.

#26 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

Okay, I think I might be able to beat Gogol on Hero Mode using the Cursed Ring. I am going to stream it there now in 5 minutes. 

#27 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:08 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (22 - Magic Tunnels)

default.jpg?v=560ef358

(Duration 56:40)

Description:

"As you can tell I'm very... Like I got myself a bit on the hyper side or somethin', but that's because I just forced some pepsi down in me and I'm just excited to play this game again!! It's exactly how I felt when I got excited to play Isle of Rebirth again! It's just.... exciting stuff! Now... Speaking of forcing some pepsi down, let me take this bottle and shove it down my throat!! Hahahaha!!!" - NJF @ 8:43

"Time to fight Aghanim! Oh I just spoiled it for everybody! "NewJourneysFire!!!! I didn't know who you was gonna fight!!!!" I'm so sorry!!!" - NJF @ 46:50

Link searches the abandoned destroyed town of Kasuto and Lost Woods for two abandoned houses which both contains half of the secret of magic caves. With both secrets combined, it reveals the true path through the caves. The caves leads him to a temple full of Wizzrobes who serve to protect the powerful Legendary Master Sword. 

To obtain the sword, Link must defeat Archimago, who's door is locked by 3 seals. Link must break the 3 seals by defeating 3 certain Wizzrobes. After breaking the seal and defeating Archimago, Link earns the Master Sword and is now ready to take on Auga. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 03 October 2015 - 08:40 AM.

#28 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:29 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (23 - L6 War Factory part 1)

default.jpg?v=560ef828

(Duration 49:59)

Description:

"Like what shoots homing cannons?!?! Homing Cannons ain't real!! What was these cannons made by Venser himself?" - NJF @ 10:13

"Aaauuuhh... It hurts.. It hurts! Fire, and it hurts! Damn you Auga and your Factory of War! With your ******' creepy Octorocks and your ******' creepy cannons! Auga, you're a creepy, creepy lady" - NJF @ 13:52

"... oh my!! Hello.... It's like a bunch of tongues commin' out... It's like "I WANNA LICK!!! AAAAHHH LICK!!! OOH, I WANNA LICK!!! OOOH, LET ME LICK YOU!!! I BET YOU'RE SO TASTY WITH MY FIERY BREATH TONGUE!"  - NJF @ 21:55

"Holy mother of.... Police Robots!! ... YAAAYAAAYAAA POLICE ROBOTS!!! RUN!!! Police Robots everywhere... - NJF @ 29:38

"AHHH!!! FIRE!!! AAAH!!!! IT BURNS!!!" - NJF @ 42:35

Link, finally holding the Master Sword is ready to enter Auga's War Factory to save Princess Zelda. But there is one problem, the Factory itself. Even the name "War Factory" suggests that Link isn't going to be welcomed here for a cup of tea. Auga is clearly an insane woman and her factory is disputably the most dangerous known place in the world. Link must somehow survive Auga's traps before he can confront her and save Princess Zelda. 

Link manages to survive some of the many traps in the Factory to obtain both the Map and the Remote Bombs. These bombs are activated on Link's command. These bombs prove useful for further navigating Auga's Factory, but of course they would, it's Zelda. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 03 October 2015 - 08:40 AM.

#29 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (24 - L6 War Factory part 2)

default.jpg?v=5611c6db

(Duration 46:33)

Description:

"Now lets play some Forbodden City! Forbidden City! Forbudden City! Let's play some Joe Biden City! " - NJF @ 30:00

"What now?!... They say this room is a trap... ... ... Hahaha! So they say!" - NJF @ 29:55

"This room's a trap... Well than! I'm a trap too, but you don't see me bragging about it!" - NJF @ 32:15

Equipped with the remote bomb, Link continues to navigate the War Factory in search for his sister Zelda, who is being held prisoner by Auga. Link obtains the 2nd item in the dungeon, the hammer. After obtaining a key to pass a lock block, Link finds the hammer in a treasure chest behind a few cannonball and fire-shooter traps.

Using the hammer, Link access the most secret chambers of the War Factory where he finds a book that teaches him the song Conveyor Rondo, which allows Link to be able to control the Conveyor belts using his Ocarina. Now with the power of the entire facility at his fingertips, Link draws ever closer to Auga and Zelda. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 09 October 2015 - 10:08 AM.

#30 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (25 - L6 War Factory part 3)

default.jpg?v=5617d81e

(Duration 30:12)

Description:

Link now has the Remote Bombs, Hammer, and a new song called Conveyor Rondo which allows him to control conveyor belts within the War Factory. With 80% of the War Factory explored, Link finds himself lost. The secrets eludes him. Despite his searching, he is unable to find the key that allows him access to Auga's chamber, therefore he is forced to still explore the War Factory further for clues. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users