ZC

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

Hi everyone! Welcome to my gameplays and walkthroughs thread, in which I will post videos I recorded from ZC, of other people's quests and demo's or my own quests. I don't do this regularly, but from time to time when I feel like doing something in ZC and recording it then I'll post it here. :D

I take requests if they interest me enough, so feel free to post a request here if you want. I, however, do my videos commentary-less. I think nobody want's to hear my bad english anyways. And without further ado, here's the video list, wich will be updated each time I've got a new video:

Videolist (latest video is at the bottom):

Fight the Monsters II - Mage Gameplay
This is a little gameplay video of my Zelda Classic quest Fight the Monsters II. I am showing off the mage and about half of the levels here. Each character has different stats, advantages and disadventages but everyone has to defeat all Monsters to win.

Block Smasher - Walkthrough
Block Smasher is a funny little Zelda Classic quest, that uses scripts to accomplish something you have probably never seen in Zelda Classic! This video is a walkthrough of the entire quest, from start to finish. Enjoy.

Dark Link's Temple Tour - Level 2 Gameplay
DLTT, by Akkabus: One of the best quests back in the day! It was known for it's amazing and puzzling dungeon design and great graphics! This video shows off Level 2 of this quest. Let's see if the dungeons deserve the fame they got.

GRIKARUGUN - Gameplay
It's the bulled hell in ZC! This quest is a script-bloated Ikaruga-styled game that is definetly not easy at all. I barely made it through the first 2 stages in this video. This quest was made by Gleeok. I hope you continue to release such amazing things for Zelda Classic!

Relic of the Past Demo - Gameplay
This video features the beginning and the introduction dungeon of the Relic of the Past Demo, by Jared! I just can't describe how amazing this quest is. Watch this video for a mere example of the quest's awesomeness.

A side scroller Demo 3 - Playtest Part 1
This is a requested walkthrough of a demo by coolgamer! There are a few bugs throughout the video, so I hope he watches this and fixes them afterwards. At the end of the video I came across a game stopping bug and had to quit for a while.

Island Adventure - Gameplay
Island Adventure is another one of my non-typical quests for Zelda Classic. One of my firsts as well. This game features 100 Levels full of puzzles and frustration, and a custom boss at the end! Watch this video to get an idea of how the game and the raft espcially, play like.

Promised Lands - Walkthrough Playlist
I am playing through Jamians amazing new quest and this playlist has all videos of the walkthrough.

Tower of Shadows - Bosses
Tower of Shadows, my very first quest ever, had some fancy 2.10-styled custom bosses. This video will show you all of them, including the final boss. This video may or may not prove that oldschool custom bosses can still be great in todays ZC quest standards.

Ganon's Curse - Official Trailer
The official trailer of my current main ZC project. Features about 2 minutes of gameplay-footage!

The Forbidden City - Walkthrough Playlist

Playing through another quest by Jamian, The Forbidden City. It has a lot of amazing features, large dungeons, a beautiful overworld and more. This playlist has all videos of the walkthrough.

Edited by Avataro, 18 February 2015 - 09:16 AM.

#2 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

These look nice, Avataro! Looking forward to the other videos you're going to make ;).
  • Avaro likes this

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

It is through this instinct he has to explore the best of content that Zelda classic offers is why I have a lot of confidence in Avataro as not only a quest designer, but a representative for Zelda Classic, where he can spot a need and assert awareness towards not only his work and the quality of it, but also for Zelda Classic itself.

This is why I asked him personally to work on a quest with me. ;)

I may take on a similar approach with my LPs as well, perhaps redesign my approach entirely.
  • Avaro likes this

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Updated the list in the first post with 3 more videos, one of them being a quick gameplay video of Jared's Relic of the Past demo, wich you can get here: http://www.purezc.ne...downloads&id=25

You can find the other 2 quests in the database.

• Jared and David like this

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

I've seen your channel before so... new sub coming your way!

Also, I can't wait to start watching these LPs.

• Avaro likes this

#6 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Do you already have your LP's planned out?

#7 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

Actually, guys, my videos are not 'really' LP's, since I don't do commentary but anyways :D

I have nothing planned out yet, I just record whatever comes into my way I guess. I will probably record myself playing Promised Lands, by Jamian and a sideproject, by DaviAwesome, once it's finished.

I'm open to suggestions on what quests I could record! :)

First request get's fulfilled no matter what, as long it's not a 20 hour quest or something xD

• David likes this

#8 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

Well would you mind LP'ing (<--or whatever it is) my demo? It would help in finding bugs in the game too.

#9 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

No I wouldn't mind! :D Are you talking about this demo? http://www.purezc.ne...ownloads&id=166

#10 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

Actually, guys, my videos are not 'really' LP's

Derp, I'm so used to calling it that >_< 

Since you're taking requests, how about a go at my Legend of Amy Rose quest OR Metroid Confusion (< that one may be buggy so I recommend Amy Rose instead)

• Avaro likes this

#11 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

No I wouldn't mind! :D Are you talking about this demo? http://www.purezc.ne...ownloads&id=166

Ya. Though Demo 2.10 is mostly the same if you prefer it, But it has some spots where you need to go "a not so normal zelda game" style with editing spots where there are major bugs.

Edited by coolgamer012345, 01 November 2013 - 01:02 PM.

#12 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Three new videos are available. One is the first part of Coolgamers requested playtest, one is a small gameplay video of another one of my quests and the 3rd one... well. I plan to record my entire playthrough of "Promised Lands", a new masterpiece on the database. I have to say, this is really a good quest and now one of my favourites. The videos will have some commentary in form of Youtube annotations :D

• ShadowTiger likes this

#13 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Definitely let us know when that video of Promised Lands is up.  I have a friend I really need to show it to as a proof of concept that Zelda Classic is Awesome.

#14 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Definitely let us know when that video of Promised Lands is up.  I have a friend I really need to show it to as a proof of concept that Zelda Classic is Awesome.

Oh right, I forgot to say this. The video is already up, it's in the first post at the bottom of the list :)

Second video is coming soon!

Edited by Avataro, 14 November 2013 - 05:32 PM.

• ShadowTiger and David like this

#15 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Part 2 to 5 of the Promised Lands walkthrough are up. It goes all the way up to the entrance of Level 5 now! :D

Check the first post for the link to the playlist or just use this one: http://www.youtube.c...e_KlixlwbXRbmfh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users