Stem cell research, the debate...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#16 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 06:39 AM

noone will gain complete knoledge of anything without someone first doing an experament
we wouldnt be who we are today without them
i feel sorry for B.Franklin,poor guy got struck by lightning inventing electricity icon_razz.gif
cant tell me that experament wasnt risky

cloning
im for it so long as none of that star wars clone wars stuff happens it would be just another race of people to me like the japanesse and the dutch(THE DUTCH ROCK!!!)
stem cell research
using the research to cure inabilities and diseases icon_thumbsup.gif

Isn't it cruel to make robots work against their will too? I mean, they're moving, so they must have a soul! Poor little machines! Free the robots!

im seeing a movie parody in my head right now icon_heh.gif

#17 Anthus

Anthus

Don't look at me, lady

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 June 2005 - 04:48 PM

I have somethig to say, and I'm ignoring all replies...

I'm done debating... I realized I probably shouldn't have started this thread. I want to keep the peace...

Also, PureZC is a place to escape these harsh realities of the real world, not emphasize them... So, I'm leaving this topic, and I would hope you all do the same. I would like to keep the peace. Plus there are hundreds of debate forums out there icon_wink.gif...

Again, I'm leaving this thread...

#18 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 04:53 PM

It is Okay, I always think to myself, "I'm ain't going there **** that I'm not getting *****ed at" then 5 minutes lator I see a reply and am tempted to go there.

I think you can still go, just post you opinion and not like quote other people and avoid religious points of views.

#19 Anthus

Anthus

Don't look at me, lady

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 05:01 PM

Again, I'm leaving this thread...

I lied... icon_heh.gif

You're right Daniel... But with a subject like this its hard to avoid religious veiws seeing as how 90% of this controversy is religion based...

You may think I'm caving, or week on my values, but that is not the case... I just don't want to bring issues as serious as this in to a place that is mostly for hanging out... I do not want to have to argue about anything more than Mario or Sonic... Screw the real world, isn't that why we're all here? Ya know, to escape reality... Its a V-Drug...

Its hard to escape reality, and you may tink I'm only posting this because I'm worried... But, I no longer care here... It just isn't worth the stress and anxeity...

#20 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 05:08 PM

Yes it is hard to avoid religion, hehe you came back.

I guess there are still plenty more topics that are non-debate. Yup the real world sucks most of the time, I only watch the news when there is a murder or an idiot gets attacked by a

errr, a virus keeps trying to get on as I type I got to restart it.

#21 Anthus

Anthus

Don't look at me, lady

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 05:14 PM

hehe you came back.

I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif... I lied ...icon_heh.gif...

That about sums that up...

But seriously... I come here for fun... not... well, this....

#22 Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Hooya!!!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:46 PM

You're the one who brought this to the boards, no one else, and I'm the most religious person here and didn't mention a thing about Christianity. Don't get mad at anyone but yourself here.

#23 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:45 AM

The topic seems to be long gone, so I'm going to go ahead and close this (it was just brought to my attention by someone else).

***Closed***

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users