Photo

An analogy of Japanese toilets

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16 Darksix

Darksix

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:01 AM

Ok Ok....somebody please fill me in on this or whatever the f**k happened...I am very upset and f**kin displeased about what and whoever did something to disrupt thing...and i'm trying to find out what happened..and it seems the main person who seems to practically take care of these places has been non-informed... so please tell me what happened..and I've also got ideas in my mind who will be gettin destroyed as admins anyways...it's just to bad nobody conferred to me first...reply asap

#17 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE(TheMasterSwordsman @ Jul 18 2008, 07:27 PM) View Post

Finally. I was getting tired of the abuse we received on Northfire.

Oh, and Polish toilets are best.

What exactly happened over there?...

I haven't been on Northfire lately, so it looks like I missed whatever drama that went on.

P.S., I only need a brief summary. I don't want any drama to spill over into this thread. There's no need to name any names.

#18 Darksix

Darksix

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:11 AM

I went away for like 2 or 3 hours and i get back to something i have no idea about and no one told me a thing....all i am hearing at all is Ken... btw i really liked talkin to all of you on there... maybe a compromise can be made before i totally go nuts and destroy everyones oper....

#19 Nate

Nate

Magus

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:21 AM

What happened? A certain admin. Power abuse.

WildBillBot being killed constantly. The server move has been planned for awhile, the server we're on now just needed to be prepped.

You know who I'm talking about, everybody does.

Edited by Nate, 19 July 2008 - 03:23 AM.

#20 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

Well, Darksix, basically a couple people were trolling many people in the chat room, mainly me and TheMasterSwordsman... I can take some trolling, but the two of them made fun of TMS because he's going through a stressful time in his life, and they made him feel like crap. Unforgivable.

They also bragged that no matter where we move to, they'll follow us and still have admin powers over us. They said something similar to that at least. But I'm guessing they were lying.

Anyway this is just my side of the story, and being an Aspie I tend to exaggerate sometimes without knowing it. Hope I could help. icon_smile.gif

Also, thanks for trying to get stuff straightened out Darksix. This must be pretty darn frustrating for you. icon_frown.gif

#21 Darksix

Darksix

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:49 AM

Would have been nice to know about that Nate... guess i'm always left out of the loop.. And yet i've done nothing wrong except a few minor things that i've asked to do and had permission for.

#22 Nate

Nate

Magus

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:50 AM

Don't mention names. Edit if possible icon_smile.gif, Schwa.

But yes, hopefully things will be resolved soon. Egh. Internet Drama. Woot....(not really)

Edit: Darksix, I guess I wasn't aware you were "out of the loop".

Edit 2:

The problem has been taken care of, this particular netadmin has been permanently banned from northfire. However, we still reside at the address WildBill mentioned.

The "drama" should be finished, and we should all just calm down now and keep it cool icon_cool.gif

We'll all be 4,636 fonzies icon_cool.gif

Edited by Nate, 19 July 2008 - 04:19 AM.

#23 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:39 AM

I'm there an registered. Power me up! icon_biggrin.gif

#24 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:13 AM

Moo yeah try to get SSL or at least non 6667... I need it forw hen I go to school icon_frown.gif

#25 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE(Takuya @ Jul 19 2008, 07:13 AM) View Post

Moo yeah try to get SSL or at least non 6667... I need it forw hen I go to school icon_frown.gif

straight from ze topic:

If anyone needs an unusual port due to blockage, :7000 is open.

#26 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

I'm kinda glad it was moved. No more He-who-must-not-be-named. icon_deformed.gif

Alright, so, if anybody's watchin', I'll come straight home after the meeting... [/Red Green show]

Actually, I need my halfop back. icon_heh.gif Oh, and Wild Bill, if you haven't yet, don't forget to set the acc-change back to halfop level. Acc-change was at halfop level, and Exate gave me my halfop back, thank him.

#27 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

You you you. icon_blah.gif

In consistency with the toilet "analogy," I happen to have a toilet that not only flushes correctly, but has goldfish swimming within its case.

I don't think it's supposed to have them there however.

Well, whatever. To change.

#28 Tseng

Tseng

MMmmmmm Simpsonized

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

Unfortunately, I will not be migrating to the new server. Ken is gone, Kyle is fine, and I still talk to people on that server, and do not want to be connected to 4 servers at once, especially when there is no SSL... as I will not be able to get on during school months. So, If you guys aren't coming back, see you around.

I'll still be on my normal channels, in case you come back. Also my AIM is always on, so if you know it, feel free to talk to me there.

#29 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE(Nate @ Jul 19 2008, 01:21 AM) View Post

What happened? A certain admin. Power abuse.

WildBillBot being killed constantly. The server move has been planned for awhile, the server we're on now just needed to be prepped.

Hmm. Yeah, sounds like time to move. People who think admin power is absolute need to understand that practically anyone can host an IRC server with a little know-how. Small servers are cool, for that matter; I actually prefer them. icon_smile.gif

If anybody from Northfire likes us and wasn't part of the problem, they should be more than welcome to hang out with us on the new server.

#30 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:48 AM

Except those like me who left northfire a week or so ago. Thanks, Schwa, for shedding some light on the matter.

I guess this means I'll be back on #purezc ... "unclean" status lifted for the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users