Photo

Pure ZC: Dunce Attorney - Back in session!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

My god! LTM just came in and confessed to commiting the murder of Evan20k to the police, with these exact details.

I've heard enough, especially with LTM's confession. Therefore the court finds LTM...
Guilty.png

As for punishment, LTM is to play Kirby 64 from start to finish, including defeating Zero-Two, in one sitting.

--------

Next person, post the next case.

#32 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

Alright, let's see here...

First, he would have had to gain access to the apartment. This he could have done quite easily on the pretense of coming in to talk about staff matters. Next comes the matter of the replica hammer. Whoever made that replica would have had to seen the original, which was in the possession of NJF. Testimony from him on who he talked to while the hammer was in his possession can clear up that point, but it's irrelevant to how the murder was committed at this point.

Once inside, LTM would have used the hammer to deliver the fatal blow to Evan. Now came the problem of clearing the evidence. This would be fairly simple. By burning the murder weapon, along with various articles of trash from Evan's apartment, then giving us false testimony, we would be led to believe that Evan had simply disposed of the hammer replica, leading us away from realizing it was the murder weapon. Finally, having seen Moosh eating honey on his way the apartment, LTM spread honey around the crime scene to link Moosh to the crime, shifting the blame away from himself, as well as incriminating Moosh, who he has also been in a variety of disagreements with over the past year.

BizzaroPhoenix.png

It all makes sense now! LtM is jealous of Evan so he tried to kill him, and pinned the blame on moosh buy covering the crime scene in honey!

#33 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Next case:

Tobias the Greninja reports that his precious blue-checked cape has been stolen by Reginald the Delphox through a "botched up" magic trick he performed on the set of "The Great and Powerful Reginald" television show.

#34 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

Well the police searched Reginald's House, and found the checkered cape. We went to return it to Tobias only to find that he had been murdered. There's no autopsy yet, though, currently our only suspect is Reginald. Although, Reginald seems to have gone missing.

klavier-forwardnormal%28a%29.gif

Let the search for our defendant, Reginald the Delphox, begin.

Edited by Goriya, 14 December 2013 - 12:16 AM.

#35 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

> > > Click < < <

#36 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:43 PM

Overruled

This blood test shows they have two different blood types.

#37 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

Click this > > > link

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

OBJECTION!

#39 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

(I'm no longer able to follow this game. My mobile doesn't display the pages these links are going to. :( )

#40 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

No, you are still able to follow this game now, NJF. Nothing has changed basically and we are back to where we were with Goriyas post :O

#41 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

Reginald has been found by the police, and court is now in session. I have gathered up evidence from the crime scene, which is Tobias's house, and I've also got a witness.

We've now got a full Autopsy.

Court Record: Autopsy report and murder weapon

As you can see, the murder weapon in question is a flaming stick, which are owned by Delphoxes and Braxiens for protection. The only one who could actually wield the stick is none other than Reginald. As water type Pokemon are strong against Fire types, you would think that it would survive a burn like this, however, in Reginald's case, it's very possible for him to have burned Tobias to death.

Reginald is a Delphox. Now then, take a look at Delphox's Pokedex entry.

Delphox's Pokemon Y Entry

With this, I now have decisive evidence of the defendant's guilt.

klavier-lean%28b%29.gif

How are you going to get out of this pickle, Defence?

#42 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hrm... Let's look at this logically. A fiery vortex of 5,400 degrees Fahrenheit. That's quite the temperature, wouldn't you agree? An inferno like that would melt anything around it, including our murderer. And yet, our defendant has not a burn on him, not even a singe.

Apollo_Pointing_2.gif

Reginald could not have been present at the time of the murder, or he would have been burned by the inferno!

#43 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

Well...crap.

klavier-sweats%28a%29.gif

Good point, it also would have burned the entire house at well. Hmm...Oh! That just begs the question, just how was the victim burned then? And just why is our murder weapon the flaming stick, found in the victim's house? Surely, Reginald can generate fires under that temperature, making 5,400 degrees Fahrenheit just his limit...or is my information wrong?

Edited by Goriya, 15 December 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#44 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

medium_phoenix_wright_objection_.gif

Apollo_Confident_3.gif

As you already pointed out, Tobias is a water type, meaning that for him to die instantly from the flames, like the autopsy report indicated, the temperature would need to be at least close to that temperature. But you bring up a good point, the house wasn't burned down. Which leads us to only one logical conclusion.

Apollo_Close_Up_2.gif

The murder didn't take place inside the house! We've been looking at this case the wrong way the entire time!

#45 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH!

That's if Delphox' cannot contain the flames they generate. If they couldn't contain the fire to prevent themselves and surroundings from being obliterated the ability to generate Flaming Tornados would be counter productive and natural selection would of caused them to go extinct years ago! I therefore argue that they do indeed have the ability to contain their frames and the murder did take place in the house! Also my coffee is getting cold could the defendant use his powers to heat it back up for me. Thanks! :tard:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users