Organ Trail - Director's Cut

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

Today was one of the days I was supposed to put up a "State of the Channel" address, but I instead decided to play a game that comes with a lot of praise and recommendation. So join me on my trip from Washington D.C. to the Safe Haven in Oregon as we travel across... the Organ Trail!

In our first episode, we meet our colorful cast of mis-matched characters. Hell, one of the team is even a split-personality of the main character! Will we survive the zombie apocalypse, or will we be just another victim on this trip across America?

Spoiler

#2 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

You know what, I absolutely hated Organ Trail. It was one of those endless survival games where you never, EVER get to your destination and everyone ends up dying, no matter how long you survive. It makes it feel so pointless in the end =C.

If you're going to tackle it, more power to you.

#3 Din

Din

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

EDIT: I'm an absolute idiot. My apologies.

Edited by Din, 11 April 2013 - 09:37 AM.

#4 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Din @ Apr 11 2013, 08:26 AM) View Post
EDIT: I'm an absolute idiot. Please ignore.
For the record, I still thought the image you posted was funny. icon_biggrin.gif

#5 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

Part 2 chronicles the party's (henceforth referred to as the Item Shop Infiltrators, or ISI for short) journey through Indianapolis and Chicago, as we fight bandits, try not to get eaten by zombies, and watch in horror as Jimbo Baby breaks limbs while riding in a station wagon.

Zombie Week on Aggressive Analysis begins, as the Organ Trail takes over the channel!

Spoiler

#6 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

The ISI continue their adventure westward, heading to St. Louis and beyond! Together they work hard, defend the innocent, and Jimbo Baby continue to muck about.

Spoiler

#7 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

We march ever forward on our trip to the west coast, making stops in Dallas and Albuquerque. Jimbo Baby continues to be the most worthless member of the crew, and Mad Leader becomes even greener than usual. Oh, also there's some concerns about starving to death. Fun!

Spoiler

BONUS NEXT PART! We're getting closer to the end, but supplies are dwindling and the ever growing sense of dread is... growing, I guess? What new terrors await us as we continue towards our final destination? Will Jimbo Baby continue to be a gigantic burning pile of fail? Will Tear ever hold the map the right way? Tune in to find out!

Spoiler

#8 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

It's the grand finale! The final showdown! Just us, a horde of zombies, and our final destination. We've managed to survive as a team so far, will we all make it to the promised land, or will our station wagon serve as little more than a warning to future travelers that you can't always overcome the odds? Also, some hilarity ensues.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users