Photo

[LP] Contra

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

Everyone knows Contra. And if you don't, I feel sorry for you. Basically it's one of the best shoot 'em up platformers ever released, at least in my opinion. Always loved it as a kid despite the difficulty, but then again every game was pretty difficult in those days, it just has a great soundtrack and gameplay, and the spread gun, which is pretty much the best weapon ever made. It's a game I wanted to LP after starting to get into LPs, but something I put off until... today. I wanted to make it go as well as I could, or at least a little more than acceptable, so I spent the last few days practicing running through it, then today I went and recorded the LP.

This is my first solo LP in a while, since the last several I've done were via streams and with guests, so I thought I'd try getting back into solo LPs for the heck of it, though I think I prefer the group LPs. Anyways, here it is, all in one part; it is a short game after all. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9XdReyS55qE

#2 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

This was the first time I've seen this game, reminds me of G.i Joe a bit! Fun stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users