#17 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(SpacemanDan @ Feb 27 2013, 06:42 PM) View Post
Spoiler

Anyway, looking forward to more! icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Dan. icon_biggrin.gif I was fortunate enough to get this far in my first play of the game, so I knew what I was getting myself into. I should be pretty much blind after Day 9, I think, so after that everything will be new to me. I'm going to be doing a whole slew of new LPs soon as well, so I hope you'll check those out as well if you get the chance. icon_smile.gif

#18 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

Looks like we're ready for Day 8! ...what's that you say? You say that I should be on Day 7? What, do you think I can't count? EVERYONE knows that 8 comes after 6 in a string of numbers.

Real talk? FRAPS ate my footage for Day 7. I'm taking some precautions to make sure that doesn't happen in the future, but it is what it is, I guess. Quick recap: I ran the shop all day on Day 7. I ended up making a net profit of ~11,000pix for that day, and acquired a couple of nice items from customers. Also, I met up with Charme again, who now is appearing in the shop periodically. Tear, naturally, didn't much care for the presence of a thief that attempted to murder them appearing in their shop, but whaddaya gonna do?

So, now we're on Day 8! Today is the day the first payment is due, so we're again just focusing on selling items to build up our bank. How will we do? What amazing plot twists await us? Find out now!

Spoiler

#19 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

Day 9 sends us back through the lowest set of levels in the Jade Way on our continuing adventure to destroy the local monster population and find epic loot! Capitalism, ho?

Spoiler

#20 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

It's Day 10, which seems like a good day to pawn off all the loot we acquired in our last dungeon run. But, wait! What's this? A NEW CHARACTER APPROACHES!

Spoiler

#21 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Whoops, I missed a couple of uploads. Sad thing is the videos were recorded, I just forgot to render them and put them up on the YouTubes. Sorry, folks! So, here is Day 11 and Day 12, both of which center around the concept of going into the dungeon for more great loot! However... uh... neither one quite goes according to plan...

Spoiler

#22 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:22 AM

Day 13 is upon us, and we will again attempt to journey into the Amber Way, but this time with our slightly more experienced warrior, Louie. Will we fare better?

Spoiler

#23 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

After an exciting romp through the dungeon in Day 13, it's time to try and build up some funds to make sure we won't get completely drained by the next payment. So we engage in some good old-fashioned capitalism to offload some of this epic loot!

Spoiler

#24 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

Thanks for doing this LP. icon_smile.gif I've watched various videos, and they're all really good.

I sadly haven't played Recettear (though I want to), but I really love the idea of the game and how it's executed. So I'm definitely happy to watch it.

Keep 'em coming. icon_thumbsup.gif

#25 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Thanks for the kind words, LTM! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the videos. since I'm enjoying making them. icon_biggrin.gif

Today marks Day 15, the date of the next payment. We already have enough to cover this payment, but we're going to try and build up as much cash as possible, since I have no clue how much the next tier is going to cost us. How will we do on this last day of the second period?

Spoiler

#26 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Gah, I've fallen behind again. ): I'm definitely going to play a little catch up though as I'm really interested in seeing where this goes. icon_smile.gif

#27 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

Time for Day 16, and we need to get ourselves back to the dungeons if we're going to have ANY chance of making our next payment. We also stock up on some great items on the cheap and then... things happen. icon_unsettled.gif

Spoiler

#28 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Day 17 I decided to go back to the tried and true Louie so I could explore deeper in the Amber Garden on my quest to find epic loot! The next payment is only a few days away and I've barely chipped away at it. What will today bring?

Spoiler

#29 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

It's once again time to open shop as we try to chip away at the 80,000 payment due in just a few paltry days! Will Day 18 bring great fortune, or will the recent slump in food prices drive me completely mad with frustration? Only one way to find out!

Spoiler

#30 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

I've been releasing on schedule, but I've been so busy that I completely forgot to update this thread! icon_redface.gif So, Day 20 will have us venturing ever deeper into the Amber Garden in search for more shiny things to sell at our humble little shop, while Day 21 features a shop day with a couple of surprises and a shocking realization that I don't know this game as well as I should for the amount of time I've put into it. Mainly, I don't seem to know how time works.

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users