Photo

Which quests have you cleared/maxed out?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Feb 22 2012, 05:38 PM) View Post

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif I'm sure there are other players that have cleared just as many if not more.

No I didn't play your "The Quest Of Beings". The reason for playing your "The Quest Of Beings 2" was to help out some friends playing it. If I remember right.

I have enjoyed playing your quests. icon_biggrin.gif

So I guess that explains it. Ok, well thanks and I'm wondering if you maxed that one out too?

And yeah I think there's about 4 or 5 more players that have cleared as much as you have, which is about 4x the much I've cleared, if not, 3x more.

#47 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

http://www.armageddo...quest.php?q=415

I am not sure about this one. I got to , what felt like the end of it, but nothing made sense to me.

Edited by LikeLike on fire, 05 March 2012 - 05:30 PM.

#48 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm amazed that all of y'all can actually remember that far back, and each individual quest, if they all run together eventually.

The ones I was the most passionate about, though, I've done. I scoured Lost Isle, and both quests by C-Dawg, DoY and the 'demo' of Sabotage Dragoon to the fullest. All I can recall though.

#49 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

As for the list of quests I've cleared:

Link's Giant Adventure, by Tieslward(?) (maxed-out).

Trial of the Ferals (at AGN), by Indignant Link (maxed-out).

TLoZ: A New Dawn, by Baglemaster.

Those were the ones I could think off my head. The best of them was TLoZ: AND while my least favourite was Trials of the Ferals. There were several other quests, some of them being HoD, Link's Birthday, LQftH, LotHDX and all of DFW's quests, that I played but never completed due to version-related bugs/insane difficulty (see Hydra in LotHDX, before Russ toned down it's difficulty).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users