Photo

New Quest Project Forum Slot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

There is a new hosted forum slot available. You may apply in this thread. For those that don't know how this works, include the following in your post:
  • Are you sharing with anyone? (please ask these people first! icon_sigh.gif )
  • Forum Name
  • Forum Description
  • The projects you are working on
  • Why you need this forum/why you deserve it

Additionally (like before), please do not bother us about when we will make this decision! If you bother us a lot, there's a chance we won't give you the forum if you are applying... because well... it's annoying. icon_blah.gif

If you are wanting this slot, I suggest applying as soon as you can. This doesn't necessarily mean it's a first come, first serve basis, though... because it's not. icon_blah.gif

#2 Siguy

Siguy

ďż˝

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:20 PM

• Limzo, and maybe someone else
  • Land of the Sages
  • Come here to see the latest, greatest work from everyone's favorite Siguy and Limzo
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Story Untold
  • I need an organized space to post updates of what I'm working on that people will actually notice. Everyone else has them. I want one too.
Also, I appologize about this thread. I just didn't know.

Edited by Siguy, 15 May 2006 - 02:55 PM.

#3 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:53 PM

1. No one currently, will likely allow some sharing at some point
2. Questionable Quests
3. Here exists all major ZC projects by Questions
4. Genesis Quest (NOT a first quest remake), Classic Tileset Upgrade (CTU for short), Crossrealm Chaos 2
5. It would be a lot easier to organize and not lose things in a posting rush and thus having to either find it in the forum or repost it.

Edited by Questions, 28 May 2006 - 10:20 PM.

#4 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:38 AM

Pure ZCs new project forum: The Crimson Quests. Hosted by Love For Fire. As of now, I don't have any partners. However, I don't feel particularly deserving of a forum for JUST me, so I would definitely share it with another promising questmaker, maybe even two. I would love to have a more organized space to release details about my new project: Lost in a Strange Land. I feel that some posts in Custom Quest Discussion very quickly vanish if they are not instantly popular. The Crimson Quests would display my old work (A Hero's Story) as well as Lost in a Strange Land, which I have kept relatively quiet so far. It was also display my partner's work as well of course. I can only hope that whomever makes the decision finds me worthy of a Quest Project Forum. Thanks.

#5 trip i fall

trip i fall

Magus

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:13 AM

1. Yes, dunno who yet.
2. The Hosted Forum of Doom.
3. Where you meet your doom when you see these awsome quests.
5. Zelda Classic RPG, Totally Real Tournament, a few tiles.
6. Just a place to store all my information (and my future partner's) and update on what i'm working on. I probably don't need it as much as anyone else, so I'm not really a first choice. icon_shrug.gif I guess.

#6 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:57 AM

Okay, I really didn't think Siguy would let me be his partner, so I'll say Thanks to him for that. icon_thumbsup.gif icon_biggrin.gif
  • Siguy, he's allready chosen me (well, sort of. Thanks again.)
  • Limzo's Wonderland / Land of the Sages?
  • Come here for Siguy & Limzo's best ZQuest creations. Don't walk, run to Limzo's Wonderland
  • Pokémon Leafgreen Tileset, Wind in the Willows, TLoZ: A Story Untold
  • When I make a thread in one of the various Zelda Classic forums (minus Zquest Help) for people to tell me what they think about something I've made, to ask advice and whatnot, I often loose the thread I've made and can't find it again. I also need somewhere to put my stuff and show off my tileset. This is also so if either me or Siguy get the forum we can share it with each other.

Edited by Limzo, 16 May 2006 - 01:26 AM.

#7 Siguy

Siguy

ďż˝

• Members

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(Limzo @ May 15 2006, 10:57 AM)
Okay, I really didn't think Siguy would let me be his partner, so I'll say Thanks to him for that. icon_thumbsup.gif  icon_biggrin.gif

• Limzo's Wonderland / Siguy's World of Quests
  • Come here for Siguy & Limzo's best ZQuest creations.  Don't walk, run to Limzo's Wonderland
  • Pokémon Leafgreen Tileset, Wind in the Willows, Rilian's Odyssey
  • When I make a thread in one of the various Zelda Classic forums (minus Zquest Help) for people to tell me what they think about something I've made, to ask advice and whatnot, I often loose the thread I've made and can't find it again.  I also need somewhere to put my stuff and show off my tileset. This is also so if either me or Siguy get the forum we can share it with each other.

View Post

See my first post I edited. Also, its no longer called Rilian's Odyssey.

#8 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:19 PM

None yet, I really don't have anyone here that I know well enough to ask to be my hosted partner, but I likely will.
Revfan's pad thingy
Don't walk, run to Revfan's *gets shot*
LOZ: The Last Defiance, LOZ: Celestial Lullaby, Clippy Chronicles series
Same as most others, (just want a place where I can organize my progress updates), but I belive that I deserve it more as TLD is HHHUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEE *gets shot*

#9 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE(Siguy @ May 15 2006, 08:57 PM)
See my first post I edited. Also, its no longer called Rilian's Odyssey.

View Post

Edited:
    Okay, I really didn't think Siguy would let me be his partner, so I'll say Thanks to him for that.  

• Limzo's Wonderland / Land of the Sages?

• Come here for Siguy & Limzo's best ZQuest creations. Don't walk, run to Limzo's Wonderland

• Pokémon Leafgreen Tileset, Wind in the Willows, TLoZ: A Story Untold

• When I make a thread in one of the various Zelda Classic forums (minus Zquest Help) for people to tell me what they think about something I've made, to ask advice and whatnot, I often loose the thread I've made and can't find it again. I also need somewhere to put my stuff and show off my tileset. This is also so if either me or Siguy get the forum we can share it with each other.

-----------------------------

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ May 15 2006, 09:19 PM)
None yet, I really don't have anyone here that I know well enough to ask to be my hosted partner, but I likely will.
Revfan's pad thingy

Don't walk, run to Revfan's *gets shot*
LOZ: The Last Defiance, LOZ: Celestial Lullaby, Clippy Chronicles series
Same as most others, (just want a place where I can organize my progress updates), but I belive that I deserve it more as TLD is HHHUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEE *gets shot*

View Post

Revfan you copycat. Lol though, you can still have that if you get the forum but please remember it's my other catchphrase, the first one is "Whatever floats your boat, dude". Well, whatever floats your boat dude.

Edited by Limzo, 16 May 2006 - 01:31 AM.

#10 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:12 PM

I could use one, but then again I haven't even completed anyhting in ZC. However the RPGAdventure Tileset is looking promising, and I might make more tilesets in the future. It's sort of a "hobby" thing for me right now.

#11 Boycm92

Boycm92

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:45 PM

*No one at the monment
*Boycm92's Epic Quest's
* Come see the Epic Quests that Boycm92 is working on!
*LOZ:Hero of the Triforce; LOZ: The Dark Period
* I just need a place to just showcase my quests that i have been working on! icon_wink.gif

#12 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 04:25 AM

No i am not sharing with anyone yet
Billy's legends
See what billy ronald is up to and quest help
The legend of zelda light dark world
I should get this because 1 my topics go away quick
2 I need a place to keep bugs and help where they won't disappear quickley
3 This would help a lot

#13 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 11:42 PM

Just curious but how long approximately will it take to decide who gets the slot? This topics been up a while and I'm quite curious who it'll be.

#14 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:58 PM

It should be decided sometime this week.

#15 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:00 PM

how will we known when we get the form will you just pm him/her or them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users