Where did the QPFs go?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

Don't worry. They aren't gone. It has been decided that the Quest Project Forums (now titled Hosted Quest Project Forums in order to avoid confusion) are now a subforum of Quest Project Discussion, due to their similarity, and thus also shortens the ZC Category on the main index a bit.

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

*whistles and applauds*

I like it. Help to remove some of the annoying clutter on the index page; it was getting rather bloated. icon_smile.gif

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

Oh gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw them gone from the forum index. I kinda liked them there better, as it allowed me to see what the most recent post was while I was just skimming the board, but I guess it doesn't hurt too much to have them moved.

#4 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

It doesn't affect me too much, but I kind of liked it better when it was it's own forum; like Russ, I liked being able to see the newest post in there just while looking through the index.

#5 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ May 17 2011, 12:24 AM) View Post
Oh gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw them gone from the forum index. I kinda liked them there better, as it allowed me to see what the most recent post was while I was just skimming the board, but I guess it doesn't hurt too much to have them moved.
I personally agree with you, but at the same time I'm not exactly bothered by it either.

Basically, I liked it the way it was, but I don't mind the way it is now icon_smile.gif

#6 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

I don't really care about the change. It doesn't effect me. I'm glad to hear that the majority of the forums feel the same.

#7 Sir Evan

Sir Evan

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

I'm with Russ on this. I liked being able to see if there were new posts or not in the QPFs, therefore knowing if I should bother clicking into them or not.

OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I HAVE ONE OF THOSE I SHOULD CHECK THEM MORE OFTEN ANYWAYS BRB UPDATING

Yeah, I need to use mine more icon_awesome.gif

#8 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(Sir Evan @ May 16 2011, 11:34 PM) View Post

I'm with Russ on this. I liked being able to see if there were new posts or not in the QPFs, therefore knowing if I should bother clicking into them or not.

OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I HAVE ONE OF THOSE I SHOULD CHECK THEM MORE OFTEN ANYWAYS BRB UPDATING

Yeah, I need to use mine more icon_awesome.gif

You still can. It's just one click away now, rather than directly on the main index.

#9 Twilight-Prince

Twilight-Prince

The Adversary

• Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:34 AM

They say that "Change is good", and this is a good example in my opinion. icon_smile.gif

#10 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:01 AM

The ZC category looks a lot better now than it did before because of this. There were just too many forum categories after splitting Custom Quest Discussion and it was proving to be an eyesore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users