• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 12 June 2023 - 05:13 AM

Hey everyone,

I may have mentioned before that I wouldn't make a second demo, but Sheik convinced me to make a new one for the expo that's running now. No regrets though, by having some kind of deadline I had something to work towards and made a whole lot of progress!

You can check out and download the demo here: https://www.purezc.n...nloads&id=1104

A short summary of what it contains:

• World 1 to 4 (demo 1 had world 1 to 3)
  • And of course the 4 dungeons related to those worlds
  • Many improvements in general
  • Early access to world 5 & 6 (a limited preview, because hardly anything is functional on those maps)

So it may not be worth it for you to play this demo if you've played the first if you mind seeing the same content again after just a year has passed.

But if you do play, please let me know your thoughts and critique! I'd really appreciate it, as I'd love to make this quest as good as I possibly can.

Edit: and I should note that there are no void charms past world 3 yet. There is pretty much no point in collecting them now as you'd need at least 100 for the first reward. But these are entirely optional and the reward is quite minor.

Edited by Twilight Knight, 12 June 2023 - 05:14 AM.

• DarkFlameSheep, Taco Chopper and Deathrider like this

#2 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 June 2023 - 05:35 AM

Keen to play this as part of the Expo! Will look to play this later this week and see what I think :)

• Twilight Knight likes this

#3 ZachAttack20192001

ZachAttack20192001

• Members

Posted 17 June 2023 - 02:00 PM

Ooh I'll play this tonight or tomorrow

• Twilight Knight likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users