Posted 12 November 2022 - 01:22 PM

Stuck? Post here! 

#2 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 09:13 AM

Spoiler

I have spent hours and hours trying to do this and it is just not working. It needs to be made just a bit easier for the player.

#3 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 10:13 AM

Spoiler

I have spent hours and hours trying to do this and it is just not working. It needs to be made just a bit easier for the player.

Which screens?

#4 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 11:03 AM

Which screens?

Spoiler

it is a good quest, up till this point, it needs to be a challenge yes, but not to the point were it becomes so stressful that a player just wants to quit. You want the player to enjoy the quest and need to find a balance between challenge and relaxation. Like I said solid 5/5 quest so far. But this is just impossible at this point, so tedious and it is usually the point where I quit a quest and do negative rating.

#5 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 11:25 AM

Spoiler

it is a good quest, up till this point, it needs to be a challenge yes, but not to the point were it becomes so stressful that a player just wants to quit. You want the player to enjoy the quest and need to find a balance between challenge and relaxation. Like I said solid 5/5 quest so far. But this is just impossible at this point, so tedious and it is usually the point where I quit a quest and do negative rating.

Mmm. Video footage would be very useful. Because I have a feeling it's a ZQuest version bug. 

How difficult was this screen? Because this screen is extremely easy, and the fact you said all of the screens with the trampoline tells me the script isn't working right.

zquest_screen00009.png

Will send quest password to you so you can keep playing. 

Edited by TheRock, 13 November 2022 - 11:25 AM.

#6 Malstygian

Malstygian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 02:16 PM

Any tips for phase 4 of the Giant Wizzrobe? It just made me rage quit. The Giant Octorock almost did the same.

I think I might be done. I just made it all the way to phase 7 and it was a pain in the ass to make it that far and I don't know if want to try again. Enjoyed the puzzle and the explorations of what I saw of the quest. The bosses, not so much.

Edited by Malstygian, 13 November 2022 - 02:38 PM.

#7 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 03:15 PM

Any tips for phase 4 of the Giant Wizzrobe? It just made me rage quit. The Giant Octorock almost did the same.

I think I might be done. I just made it all the way to phase 7 and it was a pain in the ass to make it that far and I don't know if want to try again. Enjoyed the puzzle and the explorations of what I saw of the quest. The bosses, not so much.

Each of the screens are self contained, so if you master the one screen then you'll be able to do it. Kind of hard to give tips without showing gameplay...

The screen below is the one before the last one where it's super easy and you just stab it.

zquest_screen00010.png

Here's me beating the boss. See what I do on some of the phases to not get hit. https://www.youtube....h?v=USWVZtU3p_4

#8 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 05:29 PM

Started a playthrough. It plays up until the dungeon item of level 5. https://www.youtube....7mKTIRWfsBvm-li

The whole playthrough is finished!

Edited by TheRock, 14 November 2022 - 01:06 PM.

• Nightmare likes this

#9 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 September 2024 - 02:16 PM

Where can you use the passcode that is seen when you beat the game?

#10 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 02 September 2024 - 02:14 PM

Where can you use the passcode that is seen when you beat the game?

To open it in ZQuest. It comes with Zelda Classic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users