• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:45 PM

HUZZAH!

It's been a long time coming, but Ignition is nearly finished. Never tried the game before? Why not take a look? Tried the game early in the beta stages? Why not come back for another look?

As always, the game is available to play for free in your browser here.
Do be sure to check out the game's Facebook page, too!

• Demonlink likes this

#2 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:51 PM

I respect your decision to branch out from ZC and create a project from the ground up. Remember that a great project consists of great impressive (non-awkward) gameplay. Shine in the gameplay area and you'll do great if your game becomes popular. If I had the skills to code I myself would be an indie developer. I still may learn yet.

#3 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, it's been tough dealing with all of the increased complexity, with stuff like physics tuning, online profiles/saves/highscores/achievements, and alllllll those animations, but the result is worth it. I believe (from my own playtesting) the gameplay is engaging and intuitive enough, but of course there's always that big gap between the developer's experience and any given player's experience.

As always, I love to hear feedback from players - what you love, what you don't love, and what you think might be nice to tweak/add.

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

I can probably stream this game some day soon if you like, but I got no interest in bug testing it. You'll just get general impressions from me and who ever so happens to join my stream.

I'll probably be pretty critical for your own good though. If there are things I don't like I'll probably be honest about it. 

#5 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

Sure. Just let me know if/when you're gonna start.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carnage in Space, Ignition, Trailer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users