59 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:00 AM

With that said, no, I don't actually want to make a quest with you, sorry. :P

Inspired by a discussion in a recent thread, I got a question for you all... who would you see working together in making a very neat quest, and why so? It could be two people, or even more. Please note that this isn't the place to request or demand joint quests from specific quest authors, this is just a fun, if not, silly discussion thread.

I'll add my own list later on in the thread, should we have an actual discussion by then.

Edited by Shane, 18 December 2014 - 12:21 AM.

• LinkFan212 likes this

#2 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

I remember a topic just like this awhile ago. Hell, topics seem to be repeating themselves anyways these days. :) lol

The two most compatible I would guess would be Avataro and DaviAwesome.

I'd also say Jared and Shane, but it would never get done. jk

Demonlink and Dawnlight would also make a neat pair. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 11 November 2014 - 01:21 AM.

• Shane, Jared and Demonlink like this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:24 AM

I'd also say Jared and Shane, but it would never get done. jk

Surprisingly, we only have attempted a joint project only once. Well that would be a lie, because I wouldn't say we attempted one, but more... considered attempting one, but never got to it.

And now that I think about it, believe it or not, perhaps if we did go on with the joint project, I wouldn't be making Lost Historia alone. ;)

Edited by Shane, 11 November 2014 - 01:26 AM.

• Jared likes this

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

;)

• Shane likes this

#5 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:39 AM

Eh? :P Anyways, I guess I might as well just get my list down with now:

EddyTheOliveira and joelmacool12: Who wouldn't want to see two brothers with two different quest styles try to make a quest together? Both are very good quest designers with neat ideas. The only question remains: will it be a joke or serious quest?

Demonlink and Avataro: Both are very neat quest developers. Both of their works feel almost, if not completely, official, like as if Nintendo themselves could of made this. And not to mention, they seem like the kind of guys that would easily get along.

Gouanaco and coolgamer012345: This ones a bit of an oddball here, but their design philosophies are so similar that I could easily imagine them pairing up to make a unique quest. Sure, it might not be Zelda we're talking about here, since Gouanaco has told me he doesn't really want to design a normal Zelda fan game, but who wouldn't wanna see a survival quest with a lot of potential?

joelmacool12 and Shane?: ultimate troll quest go

• Eddy, Jared, Demonlink and 1 other like this

#6 runaru

runaru

:3

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him, They / Them

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:10 AM

Shane and Demonlink: Shane's awesome plots compiled with Demonlink's awesome screen/map design? YES PLEASE!

• Shane, Demonlink and LinkFan212 like this

#7 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:33 AM

Haven't made a quest in 10 years.  I should to one just because.  It doesn't even have to be good.

#8 HavoX

HavoX

Has more posts in Doomworld than in PureZC

• Members

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hard to say, but I know Moosh and Russ would work great as a team.

While I usually don't like working as a team (I prefer doing a one-man job), I could always use some help (I usually don't, but hey, I never know...), as long as we agree to our own terms.

Yes, working as a team does get things done faster, but there will be times where things don't go your way. You and your partner could get into an argument, your partner may not be willing to help you anymore, etc.

Okay, enough of my rambling... carry on! ;)

#9 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

EddyTheOliveira and joelmacool12

There have been a great prophecy predicting the great PureZC Apocalypse. This is the time where 2 completely different quest makers team up together to make a quest which is so intense that it rains down destruction on the forums. Everyone, including the staff and even LinktheMaster himself will flee from this creation. It is so crazy that it will rip PureZC to pieces. This is the prophecy that marks the end of PureZC, where joelmacool12 and EddyTheOliveira actually make a joint quest.

Enough of that, here's what I hope to see in the future:

Me and Shane: I always have this strange feeling that Shane and I might make a joint quest in the future. The only issue could be that we both have very different quest making methods, so I'm kinda unsure as to how that will work. Still, I am hoping for this one day...

joelmacool12 and Moosh: There has been a pro- I'm not doing that again lol. Anyways, Moosh is well known for having some pretty evil ideas and making quests that have the unexplainable. Joel also has some pretty insane ideas in this head, so if a joint quest gets made out of these 2, it will be the best thing EVER.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 11 November 2014 - 02:03 PM.

• Shane, Demonlink and LinkFan212 like this

#10 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:17 PM

Hard to say, but I know Moosh and Russ would work great as a team.

Oh, we do, we work very well as a team. Moosh says "We should do this incredibly mean thing," and although any rational person would say "No Moosh, that's terrible," I respond with "But wait, we could make it meaner if we did it like this," and then we both begin laughing maniacally.

In completely and totally unrelated news, everybody's going to love how nice and friendly Banana's bonus dungeon is gonna turn out.
  • Eddy, Avaro, Haylee and 2 others like this

#11 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:02 PM

Eddy and Shane time, let's go go go go go.

Oh, we do, we work very well as a team. Moosh says "We should do this incredibly mean thing," and although any rational person would say "No Moosh, that's terrible," I respond with "But wait, we could make it meaner if we did it like this," and then we both begin laughing maniacally.

9c0.gif

• Russ, Shane, Eddy and 1 other like this

#12 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:07 PM

Shane and Demonlink: Shane's awesome plots compiled with Demonlink's awesome screen/map design? YES PLEASE!

Oh hey, I didn't see this coming. Well, I'm glad you like my stories, it takes a lot of time on my end to refine them over and over a bit to make them unique and as logical as possible. If anyone needs an idea for their stories, I like to think I'll be a massive help... given I am in a creative mood, which is almost always.

Me and Shane: I always have this strange feeling that Shane and I might make a joint quest in the future. The only issue could be that we both have very different quest making methods, so I'm kinda unsure as to how that will work. Still, I am hoping for this one day...

Ooo, I actually had a similar spontaneous thought last night. I think we would make a great pair, honestly. While our quest design methods are different, I think we share common goals in our design choices. Though, a guy who never completed a quest pairing up with a guy who possibly completed and submitted the most quests? Sounds like 50-50 to me. :P

Also before I leave, how about joelmacool12 and LinkFan212? No explanation needed, and besides, I'm too busy running for my dear life. 

• Eddy, Demonlink and LinkFan212 like this

#13 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:27 AM

Ooo, I actually had a similar spontaneous thought last night. I think we would make a great pair, honestly. While our quest design methods are different, I think we share common goals in our design choices. Though, a guy who never completed a quest pairing up with a guy who possibly completed and submitted the most quests? Sounds like 50-50 to me. :P

I had no idea you had the same thought. But yeah, I am hoping for this one day lol

#14 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:32 AM

I'm gonna say Shane and Jared as well. Get on it, boys!

• Shane and Avaro like this

#15 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

Why haven't I said myself and Eddy? He works fast, and I'm obsessed with polishing, meaning it would probably end very well.
  • Shane and Eddy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users