Photo

Are there any playable 2.5 Quest or Demos?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#46 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:50 PM

Yes, I can be a big idiot sometimes... but I'm just such a passionate human being that often times things boil over with me.

I undertsand I have hurt some feelings, but I am pretty sure that my raging in this thread has done more good than bad. But that doesn't mean that I will be making any more angry posts in the future, I have thought about all this the last few days and I've realized that no matter how much I rage, there's no saving ZC anymore.... at least not the way I try to do it.

Oh well, thanks to everyone who has bothered to read my posts and special thanks to those people who see me as something else than an annoying whiner with a big ego. icon_wink.gif It's hard to find understanding when I post my thoughts in a hateful manner but it doesn't surprise me that the more mature and hardworking inviduals here probably have some symphaty for me.

#47 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:25 PM

You save ZC by actively use it, trace bugs, report bugs and help Devs, not by yelling at everyone.

#48 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:57 PM

well this is a discussion forum and if peteo didnt speak his mind then there was no point of a discussion forum.

#49 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:00 AM

This thread isn't really going anywhere. It's been off-topic since it's inception pretty much, and does not need to be open anymore. If you want to discuss 2.5 quests, please post another thread about it.

Have a great day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users